Hardware modifying game contents

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, July 07, 2010, 04:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 07, 2010, 04:46:17 PM Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 06:01:56 PM by Jedikiller
Rex, does this interest you? Would you like to mod a game in seconds? There is a chance it could happen on any game. But good thing you play swbf1 mostly and it can happen more on swbf1.

um cull, how does that even related to him building a computer?

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Glad you asked. SWBF1 is such a cool game that would one want to battle in funny texture and now effects mix ups? It can all be done all by its self in seconds. The gpu, cpu, mobo or who knows what does the mix up is the key. If money is no object then would he consider buying the parts I know exist and that can mod his game in seconds? I am just asking him.

Quote from: Xfire Keenmike aka          cull on July 07, 2010, 05:00:57 PM
Glad you asked. SWBF1 is such a cool game that would one want to battle in funny texture and now effects mix ups? It can all be done all by its self in seconds. The gpu, cpu, mobo or who knows what does the mix up is the key. If money is no object then would he consider buying the parts I know exist and that can mod his game in seconds? I am just asking him.

umm no. the program used to mod the game decides what features go into said mod, not the Hardware.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

July 07, 2010, 06:00:28 PM #4 Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 06:02:21 PM by Jedikiller
If money is not an object then rex can buy parts he wants and for what he wants. I can't wait to hear from rex.
Quote from: Soap Mactavish on July 07, 2010, 05:37:02 PM
the program used to mod the game decides what features go into said mod, not the Hardware.
I tell you it was my pc and its hard to believe. But hear this, an experienced modded gave me a swbf1 beta map and it transformed it like he could not explain twice. If money is no object then rex can take a chance.

there are some explanations, one you were high, or two your computer is possesed.

My computer went down and I wiped the hard drive. Soon after installing xp and drivers the mixed up textures and effects came back. May be its hard ware related but only way to tell is for some one help. Some one could buy some similar parts to see if they get mixed up textures. I think even this would be a long shot. Its just with all the new old stuff happening again I get excited.