Good Wii Games?

Started by aeria., September 20, 2009, 05:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm having trouble finding decent games for the Wii. To be honest a lot of Wii games just suck.

Games I have right now:
The Conduit
Twilight Princess
Mad World
Mario Kart Wii

Games I will eventually get:
Brawl
Galaxy

What else is out there that's good?

#TYBG

RE4 wii
Wii sports :P

Ask Zorba

I make sigs

Quote from: ag on September 20, 2009, 05:35:27 PM
I'm having trouble finding decent games for the Wii. To be honest a lot of Wii games just suck.
Yeah tell me about it...
I think:
-CoD WaW
-Metroid
-Mario & Sonic @ the olympic games (fun party game once you unlock everything)

Definitely get Brawl...Uh I've heard Tiger Wood '10 is fun if you have motion plus, Boom Blox maybe (never played it)

OT: How is The Conduit??

Definitely brawl, but melee is better.

I've heard No More Heroes is good. Since you already have cod4, I don't think you want WaW. I've also heard good things about the Okami Wii version too.

Will you consider VC games? If so I would suggest LoZ: Ocarina of Time (10 bucks)

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"

@ Pi I have literally every VC game to date on my SD Card. I have OoT for the N64 and the Gamecube so I don't think I need to install it on my Wii.

@ Inert I didn't even know there was a Wii version of RE4. Thanks for telling me.
@Padwon Link I already have WaW on my comp. The only thing that's fun on it is Nazi Zombies and that isn't in the Wii version. Conduit is a VERY fun game. Graphically it is amazing for the Wii. It just suffers framerate issues. Metriod I got bored to death with so I'm not wasting a DVD for it.
@ Zen I've already played Okami for the PS2, it's an excellent game. As for No More Heroes, it looks interesting so I might get it :D

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

#TYBG

These are pretty good games that i've found.

(WiiWare) Lost Winds
(WiiWare) My Life as a King
(WiiWare) World of Goo
(WiiWare) Lost Winds 2 [NOT released yet]
Mario Galaxy
Beyond Good and Evil- this is a great game that came out for the Gamecube and will probly only be about 5 bucks today i'd suggest picking it up fro anyone, because it died under the radar.

Gotta run but ill add more later.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Ok, here comes the Nintendo fanatic !

The Conduit was a flop... the single player campaign was terribly repetitive,
the online mode is all right for a while, but a combination of lag and the long time it takes to get any connection at all just makes it eventually disappointingly 'unplayable'.
Brawl is probably the best I've seen for multiplayer value,
Super Mario galaxy is simply awesome, watch out for the sequel due next year !
Mario Kart of course, also if your into racers, Excite Truck was one of the most amazing I've seen around...
Hang on in there, there are some good titles on there way, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, with 4 player co-op to name one.