Hardest Game You've Ever Played?

Started by aeria., April 10, 2010, 09:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thought I might get an interesting discussion going on! What is the HARDEST game(s) you've EVER played. Does matter how old it is or what genre it is. If the game was hard to beat, feel free to tell us!

After giving it much thought, the hardest game I've ever played is Ninja Gaiden for the NES. That game was just punishing.

#TYBG

Probably that game on addicting games.com lol.  For a console game probably half life 2

I'll agree that Half Life 2 was fustrating near the end. Haha that was a crazy increase in difficulty.

#TYBG

I'd say COD1 since at one part there's a glitch where its impossible to continue the campaign. lol! I wonder how long I spent going around trying to figure it out...  :slap:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

King of Dragons, Secret of the Stars, Chip n' Dale, Metroid, Jackel, Zelda 2, Mr. Game and Watch, Mario 1 and 2, Super Mario Bros 3, Marioland 1, Metroid Prime, Tyrian, Major Stryker, Hocus Pocus, Bionic, Frogger :cheer:

Lego star wars 1!!!!! :o

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Probably the Game.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Quote from: Zephyr on April 18, 2010, 01:34:36 PM
Probably the Game.
There's a game called the game?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Red on April 18, 2010, 07:59:59 PM
The game is old. Only people new to the internet/newfa's (first search suggestion in google) play it.
so many people at school yell out "I LOST THE GAME" every five seconds. I laugh because I know they're just nubs

Anything on the NES. Games were haaaaard back then.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Yeah most NES games were incredibly hard, I guess difficulty was decreased over the years to appeal to more gamers. There's been a recent increase in casual games that invovle you finding Waldo and kiddie games that involves you to boogie with the Jonas Brothers...

#TYBG

i dont count those as lugit *games*. they seem to be more like corporate strategies to get small children to play gaming consoles/buy gaming consoles.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

I would have to say America's Army 3. The training is really buggy so you have to trick the computer to let you pass (I just got the M4 after playing for 5 months) and multiplayer has one of the steepest learning curves of any game I've ever played.