Original WIP Topic

Started by jdee-barc, June 22, 2012, 07:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Minor Update: Changed Spy layouts ever so slightly for Balance/diversity's sake

Clone Spy: DC-15s Sidearm Blaster, DC-17M Sniper Rifle (20 shots), Disguise Kit, Tripwire Mines (4)

Assassin Droid: Bulldog RLR (24 projectiles), E-5s Sniper Rifle (200 rounds), Recon Droid (2, armed with a Heavy Blaster and a self-destruct that explodes in a huge radius), Poison Grenade

Storm Commando: DC-19 Stealth Carbine (12 shots), Q4 Repeating Pistol, Probe Droid (2, armed with a trishot blaster and a shield generator), Fragmentation Grenade x3

Rebel Spy: DXR-6 Disruptor RIfle (15 shots), Disguise Kit, Knife (has to un-disguise to use), Detpacks x4

Other things being worked on:
Fixing the Jetpack effect for the Dark Trooper and Jet Droid
Trying to figure out why my Geonosis Alpha Build is crashing

Oh, and this guy is replacing the Jedifighter in instant action (because clones don't use jedifighters :P)
V19 Starfighter
Health: average
Speed: Very fast
handling: difficult to manuever, and its kind of oddly shaped when flying
Armaments: Heavy laser cannons (on l/r wings), Proton Torpedoes (10 in total, on third wing)

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Quote from: jdee-barc on September 03, 2012, 11:25:35 AM
Minor Update: Changed Spy layouts ever so slightly for Balance/diversity's sake

Clone Spy: DC-15s Sidearm Blaster, DC-17M Sniper Rifle (20 shots), Disguise Kit, Tripwire Mines (4)

Assassin Droid: Bulldog RLR (24 projectiles), E-5s Sniper Rifle (200 rounds), Recon Droid (2, armed with a Heavy Blaster and a self-destruct that explodes in a huge radius), Poison Grenade

Storm Commando: DC-19 Stealth Carbine (12 shots), Q4 Repeating Pistol, Probe Droid (2, armed with a trishot blaster and a shield generator), Fragmentation Grenade x3

Rebel Spy: DXR-6 Disruptor RIfle (15 shots), Disguise Kit, Knife (has to un-disguise to use), Detpacks x4

Other things being worked on:
Fixing the Jetpack effect for the Dark Trooper and Jet Droid
Trying to figure out why my Geonosis Alpha Build is crashing

Oh, and this guy is replacing the Jedifighter in instant action (because clones don't use jedifighters :P)
V19 Starfighter
Health: average
Speed: Very fast
handling: difficult to manuever, and its kind of oddly shaped when flying
Armaments: Heavy laser cannons (on l/r wings), Proton Torpedoes (10 in total, on third wing)

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Cool jdee! Your time and devotion to this mod will surely make it great!! I'm assuming you are close to releasing? :)
Geonosis alpha build crashing!? Nooooooooo!!! I really want to play that map with stock sides! ( along with addon map 018 :P )

Quote from: kitfisto15678 {GLT} Commander on September 03, 2012, 11:34:48 AM
I'm assuming you are close to releasing? :)

Hahaha nope. Not at all. I still need to finish what maps I started and start what maps I have planned out and plan out what maps I have ideas for. I need to test the sides and scripts afterwards and then check everything for bugs multiple times, have people beta test it, fix what issues the beta-testers found, create a readme/credits list and theeeeeeeeeeen it can be released
Current Projects:

YAY!! Phase 2 troopers! woop woop!!!!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

This mod has been given its own subsection on the website. So, I have split it into different topics for aspects of the Mod. I'll be locking this topic as I no longer need to post to it. But, feel free to look through the screens here. Your comments/questions/criticisms/compliments/flames/requests/etc. should go in the new topics.

Thanks guys!
Current Projects: