So What's the deal with the Phobos "SWBF Founder and CEO" guy?

Started by Led, May 06, 2019, 04:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ascertes

Honestly kinda surprised I ended up on his hate list in the last screen shot there in the OP. I only talked to him like, twice, and they were positive interactions.

Not sure whether to feel pride or confusion.  :blink:
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

411Remnant

Yeah I honestly dont know who would have to time to do that. Obviously someone who doesn't work could have all this free time to dislike, write essays on ppl and troll to this extent.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Dark_Phantom

Quote from: Ascertes on May 07, 2019, 05:56:32 PM
Honestly kinda surprised I ended up on his hate list in the last screen shot there in the OP. I only talked to him like, twice, and they were positive interactions.

Not sure whether to feel pride or confusion.  :blink:

You have an account on this site and associate with us.  Because of that, you are on his hate list - that's all he needs.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History


Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

William

He tried posting comments on my YouTube videos as well to insult me. Luckily I have my channel setup in such a way where I have to approve of comments before they are displayed.

Giftheck

Quote from: William on May 07, 2019, 09:39:09 PM
He tried posting comments on my YouTube videos as well to insult me. Luckily I have my channel setup in such a way where I have to approve of comments before they are displayed.

That's his recent shtick (mass downvoting your videos as well), but I found a way of nipping that in the bud on my channel.
Works in Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront 1.25: "First Order-Resistance War Expansion"
--Main Play Mod Reboot
--Star Wars Battlefront Legacy Reboot
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

William

Quote from: Giftheck on May 07, 2019, 10:45:31 PM
That's his recent shtick (mass downvoting your videos as well), but I found a way of nipping that in the bud on my channel.

I guess he doesn't realize that upvotes and downvotes count as interaction and will help a video out either way (for recommendations and things of that nature)

Norwood

I feel left out, but I guess I never really was on his bad side.  :shrug:
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014