One more update

Started by Snake, March 22, 2014, 07:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright guys.. As you can see, I have really burned out at about the same time as usual. The Museum really worked me good. I have decided to cancel all my other little projects like Ilum and obviously that Christmas map that I was going to do. (Sorry, Unit) Now I am going to solely finish the Museum, out of pure determination and respect for the years of fun this game has brought me. I hope when it is finally finished you all will give me one final joy by spreading the word and getting as many people as possible to play it. I want even former SWBF players to reinstall the game just to try it and remember the past. Right now Sleepkiller is working on the map so together we will finish this massive project and get it out for you guys to enjoy.

After this map I think I am really done. With college coming up and commitments to the army and school taking most of my time, I think I won't be able to mod anymore. Also, this game has served us better than any other I've seen in my life, but I think it is time for me to leave it, as it seems it is mostly in the grave already. So, with one final push I'm going to finish the Museum. Wish me luck!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I was beginning to wonder when this would be finished. :P

Anyways, glad to hear you're going to finish it, but sad to hear you will be leaving us. I sure hope though that life pans out for ya, Snake. And what do ya know? You might have it finished for SWBF's 10th anniversary! :D