SALLY Discussion/Legend/Cursing

Started by Snake, March 01, 2014, 02:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 01, 2014, 02:34:04 PM Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 02:39:31 PM by Snake
It indeed is Sally. She will get mad if you call her anything else and curse your mod tools forever.. I accidentally called her Zero one time... the horror....

In other news, how awesome would it be if you could shoot open the atst hatch and take it over?

SALLY                                                                     SALLY

SALLY                                                                                                                     SALLY

SALLY
        SALLY                                                                                               SALLY
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on March 01, 2014, 02:34:04 PM
In other news, how awesome would it be if you could shoot open the atst hatch and take it over?

THAT... Would be a good idea to implement in either the EASWBF, or our Unity game! :D

Yea that would be cool, maybe Unit can put that in the Unity game... who's Sally ?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on March 01, 2014, 03:11:50 PM
who's Sally ?
Sacre bleu. You do not know who Sally is? She isn't going to like that. You better do some research on her right now else she'll get mad.

March 01, 2014, 06:50:15 PM #4 Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 09:38:41 AM by SALLY
Well where do I look her up... and are you French SK, if thats the case. http://youtu.be/Lmq5PxHpLNw?t=24m22s

SALLY-Blasphemer detected.  Program initiated by SWBFGamers.com.  Please take cover while the program works to eliminate the problem.

I mourn for your soul. I think it would be wise for us to begin writing our eulogies for Call of Duty.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on March 03, 2014, 08:49:38 PM
I mourn for your soul. I think it would be wise for us to begin writing our eulogies for Call of Duty.
Here's mine.

Call of Duty was without a doubt one of the finest men called Call of Duty that I've had the pleasure of knowing. (Even though he is the only Call of Duty I know, it's a remarkable achievement really.) His fate is regrettable. But Sally is just and I'm sure he deserved the fate she gave him.

RIP Call of Duty

Quote from: SleepKiller on March 03, 2014, 09:29:31 PM
His fate is regrettable. But Sally is just and I'm sure he deserved the fate she gave him.

RIP Call of Duty

He should not have questioned Sally.  It was very unwise and Sally will get her revenge.  I think we should take this time to reflect on what we have and to not make the same mistake Call of Duty did.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Snake on March 03, 2014, 08:49:38 PM

Here's mine.

Jim Gaga Plz
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Surprisingly surprised by the nice eulogies, good thing Led or any BF2 server admin hasn't made a eulogy :D

Quote from: ULTIMO on March 03, 2014, 10:30:41 PM
Here's mine.

Jim Gaga Plz
Thats no Jim Carry, thats the all might sally in the flesh!

So Sally is Jim Carry dressed up like Lady Gaga... sometimes I wonder about you guys

WHY HAVE YOU SUMMONED THE GREAT SALLY??? YOU HAVE DOOMED ALL OF US! I say we sacrifice Call of Duty since he is already on his way to SALLY's cursed realm..
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

March 04, 2014, 12:46:35 PM #13 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 07:36:22 PM by SALLY
We're all of you dropped on your heads as children?

I can go back in time and drop you as a child.

March 04, 2014, 12:52:50 PM #14 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:27:16 PM by SALLY
One cannot look upon the true face of SALLY. Jim Carrey Gaga is a false prophet.

No really. Stop derailing the topic and post some funny SWBF pics or SALLY will have your heads mounted on great big sticks.