Christmas mod/modmap competition?

Started by RepComm, December 03, 2012, 11:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Very nice sereja, can't wait!

Here are a few photos of mine (it still needs a bit a patch work as you can see)
*Fix railing, Fix roof texture, Fix water, Fix lighting, Fix cps.
*Add sound

Looks nice RC!
And Sereja, what happened to your picture? Can you send me a PM of it since I'm not on a PC and don't have to worry about whatever was happening with Led's/ others computers? :)

Malware isn't Windows exclusive Kit Fisto. You still need to take care on the web.

Well yea I don't not take care on the web, its just that doesn't malware mean like bad? I thought he was saying he was getting bad warnings?

Quote from: Kit Fisto on December 19, 2012, 04:14:44 PM
Well yea I don't not take care on the web, its just that doesn't malware mean like bad? I thought he was saying he was getting bad warnings?
from what i understand, malware can infect any browser, but can only run on certain OS. Malware is a malicous virse inteded to steal information/harm your computer.

December 19, 2012, 10:40:37 PM #20 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 07:00:05 PM by -ChristmasCommando-
edit:*Ragequits*
Sorry for the tantrum folks.

December 20, 2012, 10:02:36 AM #22 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 07:00:30 PM by -ChristmasCommando-
*Another useless comment by me removed*

December 20, 2012, 10:41:28 AM #23 Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 12:28:24 PM by Sereja
Quote from: Sereja on December 19, 2012, 07:01:48 AM
edit by buckler:  image removed do to malware warnings
Interesting, what is that cud be mean? Is that mean, my PC infected by some viruses? :o
Actualy, it protected, by Kaspersky antivirus programm, and it give me no any warnings yet...
If that so, it seems I can't upload anything else, and have to get off from contest. Sorry guys :(.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on December 20, 2012, 10:41:28 AM
Interesting, what is that cud be mean? Is that mean, my PC infected by some viruses? :o
Actualy, it protected, by Kaspersky antivirus programm, and it give me no any warnings yet...
If that so, it seems I can't upload anything else, and have to get off from contest. Sorry guys :(.
You might want to try running kaspersky and another antivirus like avast, becuase some antivirus programs will pick up things others will not

Quote from: Sereja on December 20, 2012, 10:41:28 AM

No, your picture should be fine.  The website that you hosted the image may have some issues though, and that is why there was a warning.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

So does that mean Sereja can still win this, I mean compete in this completion?  :P

Quote from: Buckler on December 20, 2012, 06:39:38 PM
No, your picture should be fine.  The website that you hosted the image may have some issues though, and that is why there was a warning.
Quote from: Kit Fisto on December 20, 2012, 07:55:16 PM
So does that mean Sereja can still win this, I mean compete in this completion?  :P
Well, we can check it out now. Here enother try, from other image host site:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

*sneak peak*
[spoiler][/spoiler]
skin is still under construction might be finished later today

Can't see the photo. Perhaps uploaded wrong?  :confused: