Making my own Mission.lvl (Battlefront 1)

Started by michaeldevilboy, December 22, 2010, 02:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I looking for the tools to make my own mission.lvl file. I had the tools before to do it but I lost them and now I looking for them again. i'm trying to make my own Jedi Mod, one that will make the player the only jedi on the battlefield and no AI has control over them. i did once before, but agian I lost the tools and the files and now I want to do it again. can some one help?!

Here is a link to the gametoast topic for Battlebelks mission tool:

http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=15271

However, the download link is dead.  I will update this post if I can find the download link.

Led
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Please and thank you dude! I want to make this mod for everyone but I can't without those tools!

hey devil guy , the tools are on the downloads on this site!
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Where! I've been looking for all over for it! Send me a link please!

http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=319

It was not uploaded to our download section, however i looked through my files and found a copy and so it is now :)

Enjoy.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

Thank you so much dude, And i'll have this mod done in no time!!! :tu:

Quote from: michaeldevilboy on December 23, 2010, 12:47:10 AM
Thank you so much dude, And i'll have this mod done in no time!!! :tu:

No time does not exist for modders, I found this out the hard way. You have to test every map your mod works on to make sure it works, then you have to send it out for beta testing (something I should have done with main Play Mod 6), take in their advice on what bugs remain, solve them, then you're ready for release, but that's the easiest part. The longest part is the first part I mentioned. Good luck though :)
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

hey , since you have modded mission.lvl , After you downloaded the tools to edit mission.lvl , what do you use to edit the files? Zeroediter, or?
Former {FD}Leader.Fire