I am back

Started by Giftheck, December 08, 2010, 01:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 08, 2010, 01:19:15 PM Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 01:44:42 PM by ggctuk2005
I was ggctuk, however my account before was banned. I wasn't bad or anything, but I was unaware they had set up a new thing where Yahoo e-mail addresses were banned. Now I've found a way to get past it (If I could I would have changed the e-mail address on my old account - Jedikiller has tried to unban my old account but the ban sticks, even though he gave me a temp e-mail address, and even though I cleared my browser history, thinking it may cause problems) by using my hotmail address (and I can forward my mail from my Hotmail address to my primary address situated at yahoo.co.uk so I'm fine for receiving e-mails since all my mail will come to my one account). Anyhow, I have decided to abandon the old account - to me it can be permanently closed now. Sorry about my lack of inactivity, as you know I had given up on modding, but I decided to come back. That is all I can say for the time being.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

I'll get your accounts merged under your old name as soon as I can to minimize confusion (on mobile now). Sorry for the mixup.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Funny story. Welcome back.

Your accounts have been merged.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Welcome. Back. /pow. (I love saying /pow ever since I saw HC say it.)

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

Quote from: Jedikiller on December 08, 2010, 04:02:36 PM
Your accounts have been merged.

In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Good to have you back!, and thx too the moderators/admins to get ggctuk back to us! :D

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

nice to see you back amigo. que paso?  :bomb:  :ias:

Thanks to vendetta for the sig!

Welcome back! :cheers:

Newest one!

welcome back young sir

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Awesome! Welcome back!