SWBF War - Week 3 - Battle for the Death Star

Started by Breakdown, November 18, 2010, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 18, 2010, 06:41:37 AM Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 01:08:33 PM by Hardcore
After two losses, the rebels feel gutsy and begin an invasion of the Empires primary command! The Death Star *as chosen by a hat draw

Info:

Maps to be played: Death Star: Interior (look in Downloads section for link) (played twice)

Current Planet Status: Empire

Rules
- No glitching
- No switching sides
- No whining
- No negativity towards server ("LAG!")
- No TKing
- Have fun

Server Host:  Mac (tentative)
IP: 98.217.24.157

Match time: Saturday 20th 7PM EST

----

Need a host! Volunteer if you want :D

One of my favorite maps — I hope I can make this battle.

This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, it will soon see the end of the Rebellion.  — Darth Vader

I don't know about this Darth Vader. I mean really. He says the most irrelevant things. Like the part where he says "The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force."  ... If someone here thinks they're bad at staying on-topic, Darth Vader is even worse. He makes me laugh. So...anyways, I'll try and catch some action this time around.
Quote from: SchTicK on November 18, 2010, 08:29:34 AM
This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, it will soon see the end of the Rebellion.  — Darth Vader

Quote from: kellemarie on November 18, 2010, 08:35:38 AM
I don't know about this Darth Vader. I mean really. He says the most irrelevant things. Like the part where he says "The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force."  ... If someone here thinks they're bad at staying on-topic, Darth Vader is even worse. He makes me laugh. So...anyways, I'll try and catch some action this time around.
You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take her away!

Quote from: SchTicK on November 18, 2010, 08:53:03 AM
You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take her away!

Absolutely. A traitor to all things Star Wars in heaven and on earth. *glares balefully at Kelmarrie*

You will suffer for this!

Oh God endless references...
"I find the lack of kellemarie's faith in Star Wars disturbing"
Also, this will surely be an epic game, the jet troopers will also be less effective due to the roof!

I shall remind any fellow Imperials planning to use the uber-glitch on dea1,
that glitching = boot  :whip:

Ah the Death Star....such fond memories...such pain and suffering....great times great times.... :rolleyes:

And always remember The Empire lost in the end.

QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

I hope to be siding with rebels on this one, so If its not to late to join when do we play? I just hope I get my PC back before we do.
photobucket limit image removed

Quote from: Hardcore on November 18, 2010, 10:33:18 AMAnd always remember The Empire lost in the end.

I suppose I picked a bad time to call MF in for the rebels? :P

Kelle your unfaithfullness disturbs me.  :ohmy: Guards feed her to the Rancor! The Rebels will dominate this battle!
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Awesome. I love this map. Although a little glitchy but it is a well set map. What exactly constitutes as "glitching" on this map because you can accidently walk through a wall if your not careful.
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Intentional glitching is not allowed. If you fall into a glitch, just get out and don't kill people.

Quote from: Breakdown on November 18, 2010, 04:32:44 PM
Intentional glitching is not allowed. If you fall into a glitch, just get out and don't kill people.
OK sounds good to me  :cheers:. Also, I hope you didn't take any offense in my past posts. I was just asking a question and I got a little fired up  :shrug: lol.
You can run, but you'll die tired.

sweatness the empire cant win this time cause they only win cause they got a flying guy now thatll have no effect so they will get beaten