SWBF War - Week 3 - Battle for the Death Star

Started by Breakdown, November 18, 2010, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh I missed this too... sorry Imps, but I guess you handled without me !

November 21, 2010, 04:49:07 AM #61 Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 04:52:33 AM by Mac
Quote from: Breakdown on November 20, 2010, 05:00:52 PM
Wow. I totally forgot about this. I thought it was on at 8EST :(

Sorry guys, hope it was fun though..

It would have been better if you notified me of the time change, Mac, jsut for future

Hey Breakdown,

The original time was set for 7 PM EST. I just made a mistake in a post saying I would start up the server at 7:45 PM EST instead of 6:45. That being said, I highly enjoyed hosting. If I'm available, you can count me in as a regular host. :)

Quote from: Mac on November 19, 2010, 05:58:25 AM
I'll see if I can get the ol' G5 port forwarded again. As of now I can host Saturday night at 7 PM EST, but things might come up.

Perhaps you could set me as a tentative host Breakdown?

Quote from: Fire on November 20, 2010, 05:07:33 PM
wtf.....the time i ACTUALLY would've made it to the battle the time changes. :td: Time Zones you overpower me. I give up. Feed me to the Rancor  :wacko:

Hey Fire,

If it helps, I can post the what time the battle would start for other time zones. For instance, if I start a battle at 9 PM EST, I'd include the equivalent for CST (8 PM), MTZ (7 PM), PST (6 PM) and GMT (2 AM). Hope this would help. :)

Posting all time zones helps A LOT, I for one, often get confused about
time zones.

Quote from: Mac on November 21, 2010, 04:49:07 AM
Hey Breakdown,

The original time was set for 7 PM EST. I just made a mistake in a post saying I would start up the server at 7:45 PM EST instead of 6:45. That being said, I highly enjoyed hosting. If I'm available, you can count me in as a regular host. :)

Yeah lol, that's what threw me off. And sure you can host next weeks if you want. I can get the match details going.

Quote from: Breakdown on November 21, 2010, 10:23:25 AM
Yeah lol, that's what threw me off. And sure you can host next weeks if you want. I can get the match details going.
Yeah, Mac was a good host except for one lag spike (but I think his parents were doing something on another computer in the house). Hope you can become a reg Mac. We would be glad to have you :tu:
You can run, but you'll die tired.

for some reason when i tired to join i crashed when the game was connecting to the DC.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Bacara on November 20, 2010, 04:36:34 PM
Mac, what map are you playing in the after-server? I couldn't join b/c it said that I didn't have the map currently being played.

We were playing maz1.

I have great memory of having Dea1 and Maz1 as the staples of SWBF GR. Schtick or Pants would always be hosting with them. Great times...

#TYBG

When is the next set of battles coming?
You can run, but you'll die tired.

lol
seriosly though when is the week four battle coming up? anyone?

QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time