SWBF War - Planetary Statuses

Started by Breakdown, November 14, 2010, 12:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Soap Mactavish on November 17, 2010, 03:54:52 PM
There is no need to be self absorbed bacara. You just insulted everyone on the rebels side. I suggest sticking with your team and be happy with it.
If that was taken as an insult you really need to lighten up. Seriously...I was just asking a question so that me and my buds could play on the same team and (hopefully) even out the odds a bit. It's not fun for anybody on the Rebels team when they are getting 1. spawn killed like a mofo 2. killed before they can even unload a clip 3. getting smack talked about it (and trust me I've seen people give crap about this). It's not fun for them and I was just seeing if me and my buds could be on the same team. That. Is. All. Also, don't call me Bacara. Thank you,

~THE EV3NT (will happen  :o)
You can run, but you'll die tired.

You need to respond to my PM.

Also, cease the arguing. This is a fun war and should not be taken seriously. Teams are final.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Quote from: Breakdown on November 17, 2010, 04:00:27 PM
LOL yeah

Dude, I'm not even gonna bother with this. As I stated like ONE post before yours (which you have clearly ignored), it says to NOT be so competetive. This is for fun. You can go help some other thing with your great team, your self absorption is not welcome here. Honestly...
It's not self-absorption, it's a fact and I've had people complain to me about how the Rebs need more and better players. With the Empire having the advantage of jets and their superior pilots, they have the upper hand even if the player has almost no skill at all (whereas most everybody on the Imperials have a TON of skill). I'm not talking down to the Rebels, trust me they have good players. But, even the BEST player cannot stand against 3 jetties swarming him at once. The fact of the matter is, this game is NEVER fun if you are getting killed in the first 20 seconds of spawning, ESPECIALLY if the other person is using a "noob class". I, personally, having nothing against jets. They make the game interesting and you have to be on your toes all the time, knowing that they could come from any direction. But, unfortunately, most players do not share my opinion and they think (and I have been told this personally) that the odds are stacked against them. The game is designed for the Rebels to lose in almost every battle if you haven't figured that out yet. All I'm asking, is that me and Festus be moved to the Rebels and to be "traded" essentially for two other players. If this is, honestly, intended to be "fun" and "not competitive" then you should allow this. Also, another fact I would like to point out is that YOU are contradicting yourself. You have said that the "teams must be even or the battle will not take place". In context you mean even in numbers, but somebody who is an expert at jetties (Soap, for instance) could wipe out an entire squad of rebels without to much of a problem on an open battlefield. If you, still, refuse to change anything then I will accept it and move in. You are, of course, the head of this and I will respect your decisions and I thank you for setting this great event up. I would just like you to consider this BD. Thanks,

~THE EV3NT (will happen  :o)
[mergedate]1290039699[/mergedate]
Quote from: Jedikiller on November 17, 2010, 04:11:12 PM
You need to respond to my PM.

Also, cease the arguing. This is a fun war and should not be taken seriously. Teams are final.
OH SORRY! I was typing this before I saw your post. Sorry, I will stop. I apologize MPC Staff.

guys guys lol , i agree with BD and JK this is for fun !!!!!  :moo:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Quote from: Fire on November 17, 2010, 05:56:59 PM
guys guys lol , i agree with BD and JK this is for fun !!!!!  :moo:
OK. I was just asking is all.  :shrug:

Also, FYI, when I said"even teams" I  mean amount of players, not skill.

Quote from: Breakdown on November 18, 2010, 04:34:27 PM
Also, FYI, when I said"even teams" I  mean amount of players, not skill.
Yeah, I know. I just thought it was a good idea to have even numbers and skill but it's whatever. I'm just glad all of this is going well and I won't give you anymore problems.  :happy:

Mmmm....

I want to play.
But the question is....
Where is Raje's SWBF CD?
And - can she still headshot every single one of you?

Same dilemma here. Soap just brought home a 97 on his Spanish test so hevcan maybe play this week WOOT

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: [ELD] RAJE on November 18, 2010, 06:27:53 PM
Oye, salud Jabon.
You a PC gamer? How long have you been playing on the PC side? There are some questions I'd like to ask you if you've been on long. I use to be PC so I knew a couple powerful people.  8) lol