SWBF War - Week 2 - Battle for Naboo

Started by Breakdown, November 11, 2010, 06:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is week two for the SWBF War. From a draw from a hat, the map chosen for battle is NABOO.

Info:

Maps to be played: Rhen Var Citadel (from last week), Naboo Plains, Naboo Theed

Current Planet Status: Rhen Var (Harbour is empire takeover, Citadel neutral) Naboo is neutral

Rules
- No glitching
- No switching sides
- No whining
- No negativity towards server ("LAG!")
- No TKing
- Have fun

Server Host: Led/Buckler

Match time: 8EST Saturday the 13th

November 11, 2010, 06:44:06 PM #1 Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 06:46:27 PM by Festus
 I love Naboo its so pretty, and is there any possibility this match can be on friday or sunday

Day after tomorrow, eh? We'll see if I can reach this one. Won't make any promises this time cause my weekends are usually pretty busy with fun stuff at the house. Still, if I find myself with time I'll show up.  :shrug:

This Saturday should work for me. Empire Rocks. Thank you BD for organizing.

Sounds good. Anyway here's some information to make communications a bit better.

Skype chat will be available.

- What is skype?
Skype is an easy to use voice chat software. While it's not as good as a Teamspeak/Ventrilo server, it's still a fair option. This will be a group chat so we can all hear and communicate with each other. Afterall, the SWBF chat box can get hard to read at times.

- How to you get Skype?
Download Skype HERE:http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-skype/

- What do I do now?
Add me so I can invite you to the lobby! I am aeriaglorismpc. I will be accepting all friend requests before the match starts. Invitations to the lobby will be before the battle starts. Once it starts, I cannot help you.

- So we can all hear each other regardless of what team we are on?
For the time being, yes. This is meant merely for entertainment and less for "competitive" use. If most people would like separate lobbys, we can discuss about it.

#TYBG

Won't be able to come, sorry, family activity followed by activity with friends.

Seriously, why did we have to start doing this right when I actually started to have a social life?
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I can make it at that time:) Rebels are so gonna win the citadel map

I wiil try my hardest to attend, unless my eyes are damaged from Black Ops.

ill try and come. unless i am on a roll on black ops. (going currently going crazy with that exploding crossbow

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

well i could make it but i lag completely on all those servers. i would maybe play just to lay mines randomnly and try and take cps looking up into the sky so i can move xD  :cheer:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Yea I can go.
Again I ask the people on the mpire not to all be jets because
1) it's not as exciting for ya'll, I had some of your own teammates saying it went too fast  >:(
2) it's not as much of a challenge; I mean if you win in 7 minutes because you flew around and got all the cps then it just shortens the game length, and no one gets as much playing time.

again I'm not saying we should make it a rule and I'm NOT complaining, I'm just saying the game could be more fun if we limit jet usage

:moo:
that all I haave to say
:censored:

:censored: !!!

Out of common decency, I'll attempt to talk some team members to not be Jet class, I most certainly won't be.
I'm turning up, and will probably be firing up Skype...
My name is adamalongtheline

Just send ag a friend request if you want in the skype chat

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Sorry I can't make it :(.  I'm going to a gaming party that starts at 6 EST.