SWBF War - Week 1- Battle for Rhen Var

Started by Breakdown, November 01, 2010, 11:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Soap Mactavish on November 07, 2010, 05:40:16 AM
You're op may say that but your other post say between 7-8 with a bumper match or something

All I did was ask if a tiem between 7-8EST works for people. Then I decided 8 would be the starting time, and I posted it in the OP. That is where you should ALWAYS look for info, it is for organisational purposes and to save you guys some time of looking through pages of info. But if you are unable to do that...

Innocent bystander here.I'm just letting you know why he got confused

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

kk breakdown - dont get me wrong im not complaining (lol) but I think it would be more fun for the rebels and maybe empire if we either made it
a) no jets
b) no cps

cause i mean the emps always had like 2 more cps and the jets were flying around a lot. dont get me wrong i have nothing against either of them - separately. However, when they can just fly around and take our cps, were always 2 steps behind, ya know?

anyway i think we should make it either no cps or no specials. please.  :D

sry i ended up not making it , i ended up having to study for religion......  :wacko:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Quote from: Fire on November 07, 2010, 12:06:50 PM
sry i ended up not making it , i ended up having to study for religion......  :wacko:

how do you study for religion? :xmastim:
:mf: :commander: :ph34r:

Ct makes a good point. Hard to keep cps when jets have cannons and jet packs to fly across the map with

Yes, that's why the Empire are a great offensive team.
But the Rebels are far better at close quarters and defending... teams should play to their strengths rather than rushing for cps in a mess.

not really. Empire has excellent pilots that can spam with their grenade launcher. I always found that to be invaluable in a battle

My favorite part of the match was when phobos took the tank up on the hill and started shooting us rebels lol, it was crazy genius.

We're playing this as the game was meant to be played. There are ways to solve the problem like defending CP's.

Something to shout out:

If you're interested in voice chat, list out your Skype name here. We definitely could have used more people in the chat.

I'm aeriaglorismpc. Post yours so you can be invited. :)

#TYBG

Quote from: Breakdown on November 07, 2010, 03:34:55 PM
We're playing this as the game was meant to be played. There are ways to solve the problem like defending CP's.

if you could list a few it would be much appreciated. not like CC cps though. like hoth cps, where a jet can travel between cps literally 6x faster than ordinary grunts.

ag, are the two teams sharing the same voice chat?

Quote from: CT-5108 on November 07, 2010, 05:12:44 PM
if you could list a few it would be much appreciated. not like CC cps though. like hoth cps, where a jet can travel between cps literally 6x faster than ordinary grunts.

That's why there are planes.

I think we need better hosts because the map crashed