SWBF War - Week 1- Battle for Rhen Var

Started by Breakdown, November 01, 2010, 11:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on November 06, 2010, 04:02:12 PM
gree, you haven't got your members to register here. They need to be on the roster to play

so how do we get on the 'roaster'?! I sign up on the original thread ("im in... sign me up for rebs') and i didn't see anybody else do anything different... so, i in fact am signed up. Unless you decided to create an exclusion roster...

if i missed the 'real' sign up sheet then sign me up on it  :censored:  :rant:  :whip: :bonk:

You are in the match CT, don't worry. It's just unregistreed people.

OK PEOPLE.

The I.P. is 69.246.184.48

CC is playing as a buffer map right now. DO NOT KILL PEOPLE OR CAPTURE CP'S. We have to wait until adequate teams arrive and balance out the teams if it is unbalanced.

PLEASE review the rules and see which team you are registered for. Remember you will be booted if you are not registered or if you disobey the rules.

Join!
[mergedate]1289087404[/mergedate]
OK. There is a problem with Led's server and we cannot move on. I will host in his place.

My IP is: 173.183.162.116
[mergedate]1289090233[/mergedate]
ok well there were some problems with the server both times.

We have decided that we will finish up with Citadel next weekend when we do another planet.

empire won harbour though

ok it all went great but after the first match the game frove and I wasn't able to join again does anyone no what went wrong?

The server crashed, and I'm pretty sure we're playing Citadel and another planet next weekend...
good match all, even if this was a bit short  :cheers:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

was somebody able to take a screnshot of the scores?

Let me know how this goes. It looked like fun too bad I got grounded :P

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

I'm pretty sure Empire won. My screen was stuck on victory for quite some time so I'm pretty sure it was us. :P

The Empire did win, and i do have a recording of the score but it will take some time to get it- ill try and post the screenshot tonight.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

next week if possible could we have more of an exact time of when the battles will be? ex. Saturday, November 13, 6:30 EST. ?

empire won harbour then the server crashed so where gonna play citadel plus another planet next week

Quote from: Jamman on November 06, 2010, 07:14:21 PM
next week if possible could we have more of an exact time of when the battles will be? ex. Saturday, November 13, 6:30 EST. ?

That's what I put, look at the first post.

You're op may say that but your other post say between 7-8 with a bumper match or something

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon