SWBF War - Week 1- Battle for Rhen Var

Started by Breakdown, November 01, 2010, 11:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's one second of immunity, I dunno about you, but it's not that big of a deal. If you can do soemthing in that one second, good for you I guess.

Quote from: Breakdown on November 02, 2010, 06:30:14 AM
It's one second of immunity, I dunno about you, but it's not that big of a deal. If you can do soemthing in that one second, good for you I guess.

It happens rarely enough.  :shrug:

@ Gree, since when did I become one of the best?  ;) Last I looked there were about a couple players on MPC who could kick me into a garbage can and toast it afterwards.  :cheers:

Quote from: Rhino on November 02, 2010, 11:25:23 AM
@ Gree, since when did I become one of the best?  ;) Last I looked there were about a couple players on MPC who could kick me into a garbage can and toast it afterwards.  :cheers:
Me being one of them :P haha. But yes, you are one of the better players on the Mac side right now lol.

~(501st)Ldr.Gree
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Doesn't mean much when are only 10 or so in the platform

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

November 02, 2010, 03:24:15 PM #34 Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 03:30:32 PM by Rhino
Well, that's from your own experience. I haven't seen many players on GR lately. In other words, we'll see, but I doubt I'll be one of the best.

@ earlier post,  :rofl: I just realized I said there were a 'couple' better than me. LOL.

I meant a 'dozen'.  :shrug:

I think instead of stressing about the 1 second rule we should stress about confirming a host and what day

Quote from: Burning Sun on November 02, 2010, 09:26:04 PM
I think instead of stressing about the 1 second rule we should stress about confirming a host and what day

Not much we can do about that until a hoster offers to host.

I can host a DC at home.  My upload speed has been increased recently also.  But we can leave it to JK too :)

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

So how do you connect to DC? to you open SW then go to multiplayer or something like that.

Quote from: Festuskid on November 03, 2010, 10:44:21 AM
So how do you connect to DC? to you open SW then go to multiplayer or something like that.
Yes, go to the multiplayer menu, and join a direct connection.
It will ask for the IP, and hopefully at this point you have kept note of it, as it's
just a string of 'random' numbers.

Quote from: Unit33 on November 03, 2010, 11:38:58 AM
Yes, go to the multiplayer menu, and join a direct connection.
It will ask for the IP, and hopefully at this point you have kept note of it, as it's
just a string of 'random' numbers.
well I don't know the IP yet because we don't have a host but than

Quote from: Festuskid on November 03, 2010, 12:13:57 PM
  well I don't know the IP yet because we don't have a host but than
We need to find a sufficient host soon please. The battle is supposed to be this weekend right? and Festus if we do Direct Connect you should be able to join because it isn't GR related at all. Right?

~(501st)Ldr.Gree
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Quote from: (501st)Ldr.Gree on November 03, 2010, 04:49:11 PM
We need to find a sufficient host soon please. The battle is supposed to be this weekend right? and Festus if we do Direct Connect you should be able to join because it isn't GR related at all. Right?

~(501st)Ldr.Gree
Well maby but the reason I can't join you on GR is because of my internet connection wich Telus screwed up
[mergedate]1288828426[/mergedate]
Besides I thought Jedi Killer was hosting, hey who here thinks one of the maps should have a space battle

Everyone will be able to join the dc

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Led will be able to host. A time will be decided on soon.