SWBF War - Week 1- Battle for Rhen Var

Started by Breakdown, November 01, 2010, 11:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Buckler on November 01, 2010, 06:08:09 PM
If TK is on, spawn mining with invincibility presents no advangtages to the miner.
That is true. I'm assuming TK is on then?

On a further note, I would like to volunteer to host this game if you would like me to. I can be on whenever the match is and I will be a good and responsible host.

~(501st)Ldr.Gree
You can run, but you'll die tired.

If you have a good enough miner(s) then 1 second don't  mean jack

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on November 01, 2010, 07:24:37 PM
If you have a good enough miner(s) then 1 second don't  mean jack
if that miner feels like going kamikaze into the enemy base over and over, then he's not going to do much for his team. The point we made is that with TK on, there won't be any spawn mining at all, unless people are really stupid.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

You can throw mines about 5ft if memory serves. That enough to envelope the outside of the base with mines.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Why are we still debating this? JK and I have said the decision is final.

Quote from: Breakdown on November 01, 2010, 07:35:09 PM
OK, I'll respect. But, you still haven't answered my offer. I will be the host if you would like. I can be on whenever you would like me to and I will be responsible and a reasonable host. Is that OK, or would you like to find another host? Thanks,

~(501st)Ldr.Gree

Gree if you host I can't play remember
[mergedate]1288667583[/mergedate]
I've never been on a dedicated server how does it work?

I agree with soap to solve this just ban spawn mining and kick those that do it :tu:

Quote from: Festuskid on November 01, 2010, 08:16:06 PM
Gree if you host I can't play remember
Oh, that's right  :slap:. Never mind MPC haha. When will a host be found?

~(501st)Ldr.Gree

Quote from: (501st)Ldr.Gree on November 01, 2010, 07:44:47 PM
OK, I'll respect. But, you still haven't answered my offer. I will be the host if you would like. I can be on whenever you would like me to and I will be responsible and a reasonable host. Is that OK, or would you like to find another host? Thanks,

~(501st)Ldr.Gree

Sorry, I saw what you had posted earlier, I just haven't gotten around to answering it. Do you know how to host DC's?

Atm JK said he can host for me if it is this weekend, we will go over a date.

Quote from: Breakdown on November 01, 2010, 09:02:13 PM
Sorry, I saw what you had posted earlier, I just haven't gotten around to answering it. Do you know how to host DC's?

Atm JK said he can host for me if it is this weekend, we will go over a date.
No, it's ok, forget it. My member, Festus, can't join my servers so never mind haha. Kinda forgot that one minor detail  :happy: haha. JK is going to host a DC's then? Do we have a date set yet?

~(501st)Ldr.Gree

November 01, 2010, 09:05:04 PM #26 Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 09:09:08 PM by Festuskid
 He said possibly this weekend above, but meet me on GR tommorow Gree

Quote from: Festuskid on November 01, 2010, 09:05:04 PM
He said possibly this weekend above, but meet me on GR tommorow Gree
I'll try if I can. What time in Central Time?

~(501st)Ldr.Gree

Quote from: Breakdown on November 01, 2010, 07:35:09 PM

The little immunity thing does tend to throw me off. For one, there's always the issue of opposite-spawn kill, when the spawner has fast enough reflexes to blow anyone in the vicinity sky high with a rocket. I've done it several times myself. It does feel a little cheep if you get that moment of invincibility to protect you while you're shooting down your enemy. :/

Still, I can see the reasons, and I'll abide.  8)

Quote from: Rhino on November 01, 2010, 10:01:23 PM
The little immunity thing does tend to throw me off. For one, there's always the issue of opposite-spawn kill, when the spawner has fast enough reflexes to blow anyone in the vicinity sky high with a rocket. I've done it several times myself. It does feel a little cheep if you get that moment of invincibility to protect you while you're shooting down your enemy. :/

Still, I can see the reasons, and I'll abide.  8)
Yeah, Rhino is right. While SWBF Mac may be dead, it doesn't mean there aren't skillful players still playing the game (me, Rhino, my clan members, and Darth Bubba being the best as of now). But, again, it makes sense so I won't say anymore on the subject.

~(501st)Ldr.Gree