SWBF War!

Started by Breakdown, October 23, 2010, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 26, 2010, 02:13:12 PM #45 Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 03:47:26 PM by Jedikiller
Put me on Empire, please.

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on October 26, 2010, 01:13:05 PM
Put me on empire. I always loved spamming the pilot on there

Soap, you already signed up for rebels and it's imabalanced so I can't move you.

Also, RuiX, what the hell?

WUSILeaderShane for Rebels.

Thank you Breakdown for putting me up there :D. Hope to see this tournament get larger as it becomes more known to all the spots on Battlefront ^^

Only 3 more spots left on the empire, and 4 for the rebels! Fill em up people!

Once all the spots are filled I'll post some extra info I have thought of since the conception of this. It will add a bit more fun to it and perhaps give winning an ingame award other than owning a planet.

If the spots fill up by the end of the week, Sunday I can do my first draw and we can start this!

I wont be participating, you can take me off. Sorry.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

who will be hosting these wars. i could host some but if i had to hsot more then a 32 slot there woudl be some lag.

If you read some of the other pages Led already said he would be able to host. To be honest I think he could host better than most anyone on these forums ;)

7 total spots still left! Come one, we can fill it up by Saturday!

If anyone knows the links to the other clan sites maybe they could advertise on them for the tournament? I would but I don't know them  ;)

It is my destiny to join the dark side :ph34r: Basicaly, I'm an Imp  :D

Awesome, This is gonna be epic.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

When the score or game is getting known could somebody please post the score i'd like to know how good everybody is

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

i know a guy named penguin that will jion. put him as imp. he doestn have an mpc but his xfire is jpdpenguincommando

get him signed up :)

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon