Gogo12 BIG PROJECT! (MAP-PACK)

Started by gogo12, April 17, 2010, 10:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Kotor guns.That will be amazing.But what kotor guns.You mean just a ODF or msh files?Well never mind.All help will be needed.Thanks Nikoli  :tu: :cheers:
none

PM me if you need me to do anything. Mapping, modding, whatever. (I cant model though)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

:cheer: Awesome skins  :tu: looks just like the game :D

Snake i know you can help me but for now this project will be just a map-pack.If we want to make it to be and mod we have to know how to add 3rd era in game but for now no one did it.I remember i have seen somewhere someone who say that know how to add 3 era in game but forget who was.Someone know how to add 3 era?  ???
none

Be'dads! Is such a thing really possible!? 3 eras would be mind-blowingly fantastic! Though personally I kind o' like it when there be only one era. That way I don't have to worry about pick'n one. But aye, 3 eras would be awesome. Maybe too awesome. Has me doubt'n if it's even possible to do. Good luck on that, gogo. "You're gonna need it..."

We can make this project to be and MOd only if WE can find how to add 3rd era,so every help is needed.This is not only my project.This will be...lets say MPCGamers project so every help is needed.  :)
none

I want maps....Lol I want to see taris and all that :D
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

April 24, 2010, 12:12:22 AM #23 Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 06:46:42 AM by gogo12
The Upper City is almost ready.When i finish it i will star the lower city but there is alot of work.I have to make the cantinas where you can sit on the chairs to get heal and also the Vulcars base.

Upss.Little update:
This is my first survivor map for this pack."Operation Graveyard".Cool in single and Multiplayer too.You have 2 of your best mans ready for die for you.You have to hold the droids hiding in one big temple on Yavin4.

Just to say.The map is not finished so this picture is not so cool.Thats for now.
none

I love how you hold the chainguns at the waist instead of like a rocket launcher on the shoulders.  So will your teammates help you defend or do they just charge the endless lines of droids and get killed?

Well it will be good to give them order to follow you.But i will add alot of hint Nodes so they can stay inside the temple.some of you guys maybe think that this is only 2 stupid clones but they will help you alot.The Hint nodes make the bots to be very smart guys. :whistle:
none

Cool :tu:
I see that you have the same ammount of reinforcements as the enemy even though the theme is a last stand with only 3 guys?

When i finish the map your reinforcement will be only 30.The enemy will have 300 but dont worry you can kill the enemy droids whit only 2 shots.The Underhand chaingun shoot very fast so  this will be cool to play.Now i am working on Taris new posters.Now i will try to make and videowalls.Soon will show pictures.
none

Quote from: gogo12 on April 25, 2010, 12:03:57 AM
Now i will try to make and videowalls.

Videowalls? Are those walls with videos on them?

Look on coruscant streets source files, they have alot of those. With other things also.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder