BHF vs. IAS

Started by Master Zen, February 21, 2009, 12:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 16, 2009, 01:58:30 PM #195 Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 02:00:14 PM by Sarg
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to come on the 30th (Sunday, right?). I'll also probably forget, so someone send my a PM a day before the match or something.
Playing SWBF on a Mac Since 4.6 years ago!

I should be able to make it just someone PM me the week before. ty.

Alright, August 30th, 3:00 p.m. PST (6:00 p.m. EST) work for BHF? I think IAS should be able to be there with at least 2-4 players atm, and I haven't heard back from any members saying they can't come so we might still get more.

that is a little early for me.

Could we do 4?
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Pretty sure I can't make this date. I think you would have to postpone it by a week if I were to come.

Right, BHF can decide a new date. Destructor, MF and myself waited on GR, but no BHF showed up. However, since BHF never officially confirmed the date, we'll try and do it again.

Haven't you all tried to plan this pretty much the entire summer?

I see loads of you on all the time. I see no reason why you lot can't just have an impromptu match whenever three or four from each clan are on and just get this finished.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

We never agreed today. 3 was too early for me, and we never agreed on a new time.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I totally forgot about this (I lost interest).

#TYBG

I already said I couldn't make this today.

I know Zorba and Zenewa said they couldn't come. I'm not blaming you. I supposed Tomazl, AG and/or BD would be showing up. I guess I was wrong.

I think IAS currently has 7 or 8 members who can play in a Clan match, BHF has 4 or 5. So, I suggest BHF make the date, and IAS will see if we can make it.

Also, once we agree on a date, I think we should have whichever team doesn't show count as a forfeit? This ok with BHF?

I agree with JK... I havent posed in this topic once cuz i thought u guys had it all sorted out buts it been 4 months now........ we could either just stop the whole thing, one side forfeits, call it a tie, or simple make the date sometimes within the next two weeks... not any later...... and whoever doesn't show forfeits

When you plan a date, you guys need to leave at least 2 or 3 weeks for it to be processed. You can't plan a match and get it started in a week or less. I'd suggest planning for more around the 19th or 20th and keep it well advertised.

As jk said also, if you happen to have enough online you can go ahead and finish it, but enough players being online randomly doesn't happen too often, particularly during the summer.

BHF, when's the date?

I think this will be our last try at this. If it doesn't happen this time, we'll call it a draw. That acceptable to BHF?

Sure.

We're working on it. I've been out of town and kind of stressed out just now, I'll be more active the following weeks.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!