Thread for all of DarthC3PO88's questions

Started by DarthC3PO88, June 23, 2014, 07:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Not entirely sure what you're asking, but I have a general idea; How to make an autumn tree object for placing in a mod world.

- If this is the case, you need a 3d model of one (or someone to make it for you).

Quote from: Gold Man on July 23, 2014, 08:48:51 AM
I'm hoping you do realize that someone's already made Christophsis for SWBF2, right?

Well, this was posted in SWBFII's predecessor forum board.

How about a Race Track set in Endor's woods? I hear that the sound of rebels smashing into trees at high velocity is quite the thriller. Oh gosh that gives me ideas..

July 23, 2014, 10:01:40 AM #62 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:35:57 AM by Anyder
Dose any one know where I can find that

Edit by Anyder: previous thread name: Where can I find objects that are used for bases

You mean destructible CPs like the techno union ships or the shield generator on hoth? If so, those are in the files of their respective worlds.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on July 23, 2014, 09:51:43 AM
Not entirely sure what you're asking, but I have a general idea; How to make an autumn tree object for placing in a mod world.

- If this is the case, you need a 3d model of one (or someone to make it for you).

Actually, there is a special command for trees--something like treegridstack .  SK knows more.

I suggest you look at Yavin Temple for autumn trees.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Perhaps, for making autumn tree, you just need to use some paint editor, for making stock leafs yellow...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

And if you mean actual command posts, you have to go into your worlds Common folder, then into the odf's, then look for com_bldg_controlzone or something like that.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

And if you mean good command post models, you can pretty much use any model as a cp, just have the controlzone odf reference changed from the little cp model in common.lvl to some other model loaded with the map (I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be in the same lvl file, so long as it is loaded up in another).

A map based inside of an asteroid field could be really cool if you were able to implement the asteroids in a way that would make the field of battle more dynamic and interesting. Also it would be cool to have starfighters darting through the field of battle with troopers jumping in low gravity or with jetpacks. 
Sometimes one must endure the darkness to see the brightest of lights. - anonymous

July 25, 2014, 10:54:51 AM #69 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:07:34 AM by Anyder
can someone help with mission.lvl editing ?
???

Tell me, what is ur problem ?
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

where can I find different kinds of rocks and Trees for BFBuilder  ::)

If you want to place trees in ZeroEditor, any map with trees in it will have the assets you need. Endor, Yavin IV, Kashyyk, Naboo Plains...

That's actually a pretty good question, as I don't think there have really been any people building foliage out there. Not that I can remember anyway. Would actually be pretty cool to make some higher res, custom ones, but I'd never really though about it.
photobucket limit image removed