Localization error on Instant Action

Started by Isaac1138, June 27, 2015, 01:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have no idea what started this but... here's what I see when I go on randomly on Instant Action maps on hero assault and fake console.  No help on Gametoast sooo...see who can solve this.
http://imgur.com/b3IqZXV
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.

I'm going to bump your post- so others see it on the front page of this site.

I'm trying to brainstorm some things myself, so I'll hopefully get back to you soon with an answer.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Since you have called this a localization error...

1. In what language are you running your computer? Are you running your computer in English, or just Battlefront 2?

2. Have you tried to modify this mode? Depending on your answer to question 1, there is a chance that the mod hasn't properly localized to your computer.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

idk my lang, probably eng.  And I also uninstalled all my mod and maps and replaced my mission.lvl with a backup, both didn't work.

Considering how you've moved out all of your mods now, have you tried completely uninstalling the program and re-installing it from scratch?
For the most complete uninstall, go to your Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall a Program. Look for the game, and click to uninstall it. Once that is done, head back to your Program Files and remove anything that might possibly be left over from the Game's original directory.
Now try installing the game again. Hold off with putting your mods back on, unless the game works like new.

However, if you are still receiving the error, then let me know and I'll continue to try and work this out with you.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I just did, and it worked, although it was a mystery to me of what started this.

You have to be a little cautious with something called "windows virtual store".  If you install mods, they may or may not get uninstalled until they get cleared from the virtual store.

Use google to find out more.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Isaac1138 on June 29, 2015, 02:10:34 PM
I just did, and it worked, although it was a mystery to me of what started this.

As to me. Glad to hear it's working. If you have any problems later, feel free to ask for help again!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper