Who is still here?

Started by Carbon27, May 15, 2013, 02:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 I didnt post this because I was thinking SWBF is dieing, I posted it for another reason, which you will know of very soon.  :happy:

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: SleepKiller on May 15, 2013, 06:21:41 PM
Well said. That brings the counter of things we agree on to three. I think.
well, better three than zero!

Yes, but they most post here to be counted, I want no mistakes.

Snake is still here..  :P
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I guess you could say "I'm alive and kicking"?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

This kinda seems like a pointless topic but I'll post.

There are a couple things I've been doing that explain why I haven't been as "spammy" as I usually am.

I don't really have access to my computer at the moment to try out new mods and maps. As a result I have been playing games on my PS2, mostly SWBFII and other good Star Wars games.
But I'm still here. I am slowly migrating to the SWBFII community because they are producing more mods and maps on a regular basis plus I can play SWBFII online, but not SWBFI. But I will definitely stay here for as long as I can. I won't leave this site, the people here are great. So yep I here. I might be at Gametoast and maybe another SWBFII modding site.

I still play when other people do, im always here x_x

Quote from: Kit Fisto on May 15, 2013, 07:55:33 PM
This kinda seems like a pointless topic but I'll post.

Maybe pointless to you but I need it for something  ;)

I'm still here, and looking to come back gaming better than ever.  I've played SWBF more in the last 3 days than I have in a couple months with Openspy coming in (Tunngle is slows down my Internet too much, but is nice with faster Internet) and now sports are over.
It's hard to believe, but Jedi Knight Dark Forces 2 still has a following online with gamers.  You just need to look hard enough  ;)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Umm I guess I am here? Surely you could just look at the members page of this site and see when people last logged into this site but I agree with the list for people that still play,

I'm still here last time I checked.
I'll check again for good measure.
Yep still here.

I'm still here. I still play and check this site everyday. I have no intention of leaving anytime soon. :)
Age of empires (1998) is another game that's still going with around 40-50 people a night on GameRanger.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I'm still here.
Skill is when luck becomes a habit!

Lol, siver I like your signature. :P So describes me..
--
Its kindof a dumb thing for me to even post this, you see me spamming, like, everyday... But yeah, still here.