Other PC Games

Started by {212th} Ldr. Norris, November 16, 2012, 03:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have been trying to find another PC game to play to entertain myself during the times no one is on SWBF. What are some of your guys favorites? Beside SWBF of course  :D

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Besides SWBF? Um... How about... SWBFII! :D

I play Minecraft, but only the Classic game. It has online, and all you need to do is make an account on minecraft.com. Then, you can choose to play Classic either on the site, or by buying the Classic version and playing it on your PC. I'm not on that much nowadays, but you might by chance happen to see me on, as GoldMan27.

Personally i dislike swbf2  :( I have minecraft  :D Its fun, I am starting to get back into it lol

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Lets see here there is a lot:If you like Free Online FPS there is Combat Arms or BattleFieldPlay4Free. Minecraft like goldy said. Republic Commandos is a fun one.Halo is cheap to buy online. Empire At War w/ Forces of Corruption. Alien vs Predator. Sry im bored as well. also do you have a xbox 360 Norris if so you could play that.
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

November 16, 2012, 06:34:13 PM #5 Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 06:41:39 PM by Josh
perfect timing, got bored today and played a game I havent played for a while and did it online, its called dirt track racing 2. If you are a NASCAR nut like me NASCAR racing 2003 season might be the solution ( even tho its 50$-100$ used). MX vs ATV unleashed is fun too.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I highly recommend Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2. Also, SWBF2 isn't a bad game either  :tu:

For non-star wars stuff, I'd have to ask what kind of genres you like, and then suggest games from there.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

SWBFII, RepublicCommando (only good in single player, and if you know how to mod) and Knights of the Old Republic was a very good game!
Mine Craft is okay.

I bought old republic 1 & 2  from goodwill brand new, I plan to sell it on Ebay, I would like to play it, but, my computer will most likely not run it or play it slowly. Do I take the money, or risk it and open it up and try it out?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

November 16, 2012, 07:18:56 PM #9 Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 07:35:04 PM by Jamman
Without a doubt, its Dayz. An incredible zombie apocalypse mod from the game Arma2, thats about 30$. The creator, Dean Hall, is currently making a Standalone which is expected to be a low price, around 10$.

its definitely worth the money, everyone should at least try it. www.dayzmod.com and www.dayzdb.com

I suggest watching  Sacriel's youtube channel. I learned alot of the game by watching his vids and livestreams.  http://www.youtube.com/user/sacriel42?feature=g-all-u

Do you think it would have online gaming as well? (like swbf1 did)

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 16, 2012, 07:41:09 PM
Do you think it would have online gaming as well? (like swbf1 did)

DayZ does have MP, it's a major mod for ArmA2, which does already have MP. :P

Yeah sorry if i wasn't clear, but Dayz is for the MP. If there is SP Dayz, I have never tried it, and it would probably suck..because zombies aren't the only threat, but its really another player dressed in a ghillie suit, laying down in a ditch between some weeds 700 yards away aiming at your head... whose going to drop you faster than anything else.

Need for Speed for PC is always dope