Making Sereja's Mods Work on my Computer

Started by JacksonWheat, August 08, 2016, 12:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello. I'm JacksonWheat. I saw a YouTube video of one of Sereja's mods, and it looks super amazing. There is one problem though: while it was unzipped and modded to Battlefront, the map only works for about 10 seconds before shutting down. My laptop is pretty new, so I was wondering if anyone could help me fix the problem. Thank you.

Quote from: JacksonWheat on August 08, 2016, 12:55:23 PM
Hello. I'm JacksonWheat. I saw a YouTube video of one of Sereja's mods, and it looks super amazing. There is one problem though: while it was unzipped and modded to Battlefront, the map only works for about 10 seconds before shutting down. My laptop is pretty new, so I was wondering if anyone could help me fix the problem. Thank you.

I also had an issue but mine was during the unzipping process. I'd recommend downloading the mods individually if you're downloading them in a compilation package. However if that's not the case then I don't know. Does it actually load in to the spawn screen or does it crash on loading?

Another thing, in a few of Sereja's mods he uses lots of effects so in the event that you have a slow PC it is recommended that you apply the version with less effects.
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Make sure you didn't have installed any other mods. My maps usually works only with original SWBF.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: