GAMERANGER NOT WORKING

Started by Phobos, November 16, 2012, 03:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
game ranger keeps freezing and crashing when i try to join the PLA server room and no servers show up in the lan lobby either

Let GR launch SWBF for you, then it shows up in the LAN lobby.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

i got gameranger working now but i prefer tunngle the gameranger causes more lag and black screen delays and is choppy in game

I prefer tunngle also. But I will still play on GR  ;)

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: Phobos on November 16, 2012, 03:15:22 PM
game ranger keeps freezing and crashing when i try to join the PLA server room and no servers show up in the lan lobby either
Be sure not to have Tunngle up and running while using GR because it messes with the way the game loads.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I also have these same issues with GameRanger. It works fine most of the time until Friday comes around and the server is busy :(

I too prefer Tunngle

When I launch it, this error comes up saying "Server Busy  | Click Retry or Switch to to activate the busy program and correct the problem". Does anyone else get this? If so please
let me know how to fix this.

Quote from: RC-54 on February 04, 2013, 07:31:43 PM
When I launch it, this error comes up saying "Server Busy  | Click Retry or Switch to to activate the busy program and correct the problem". Does anyone else get this? If so please
let me know how to fix this.
Ok i have the solution, if you can get tunngle, as far as i know Gameranger is dead
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

No one hardly ever uses GR anyways.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on February 04, 2013, 08:03:04 PM
No one hardly ever uses GR anyways.

I sure don't. I might hop on once or twice a month for a few minutes then bail and start tunngle or just bail all-together.

Quote from: Dbiz on November 30, 2012, 07:49:50 PM
I also have these same issues with GameRanger. It works fine most of the time until Friday comes around and the server is busy :(

I too prefer Tunngle
Friday is busiest day?