Poll for the SWBFgamers Map Pack

Started by Shazam, January 10, 2013, 05:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which maps would you like to have in the SWBFgamers map pack?

Mars Siege by Phobos
9 (50%)
Naboo: Forest Outpost by Phobos
7 (38.9%)
Slaughterhouse 2.0 by Phobos
10 (55.6%)
Nar Shaddaa by Sereja
8 (44.4%)
Sereja's Fairy Tale
7 (38.9%)
Naboo: Prototype by ggctuk
3 (16.7%)
Bespin: Security Compound by SleepKiller
11 (61.1%)
Asteriod: Mining Facility by SleepKiller
8 (44.4%)
Miranda: Facility by UNIT 33 and Snake
10 (55.6%)
Snake's Paintball Camp 2.0
6 (33.3%)
Korriban: City Ruins by Snake
5 (27.8%)
Utapau: Island Assault by Snake
8 (44.4%)
Bloody Times 1.2 by DEAGLE
1 (5.6%)
Jabba Goes Party Hall by DEAGLE
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: January 20, 2013, 05:57:13 PM

Please vote for which custom SWBF1 maps you would like to see in the next SWBFgamers map pack! There will be 6 maps in this pack, so you may vote up to 6 times. Choose wisely!

I highly suggest downloading some of these maps if you have not played them so you can compare your choices better. Here is the link for the maps above: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5836.msg60425#msg60425

Also note that you may change your vote, just in case you get a new map and like it more.

Good luck choosing!  :panic:

Sha-Zam, thanks for helping out on this! By helping out I mean taking over. :P
I'll be sure to help more during the conversion mappack. I should have more time.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 10, 2013, 08:40:40 PM
Sha-Zam, thanks for helping out on this! By helping out I mean taking over. :P
I'll be sure to help more during the conversion mappack. I should have more time.
Sounds great, Kit.

I don't think we should start work on the conversion pack until we see this one as a success. Once voting is done and if there is a lot of interest, that's when I think we should start working on it.

Oo Ill try to test those maps.
When I finish testing them, ill vote on poll xd (If I ever finish)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

BTW, for those of you wondering, the video/screenshot contest will be held after we know which maps will be in the pack.

Quote from: Agent Z on January 12, 2013, 11:17:27 AM
BTW, for those of you wondering, the video/screenshot contest will be held after we know which maps will be in the pack.

What's that?

January 17, 2013, 02:06:53 PM #8 Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 11:21:42 PM by UNIT 33
The poll ends on the 20th (this Sunday). Please vote if you haven't already!

About 12 people have voted. Is that enough? I think thats about the size of the active comminity atm

January 17, 2013, 04:25:17 PM #10 Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 05:18:55 PM by Agent Z
Quote from: Ltin on January 17, 2013, 04:19:08 PM
About 12 people have voted. Is that enough? I think thats about the size of the active comminity atm

Actually, 15 have voted. And no, believe it or not there are more than that who visit here regularly.

-edit: There are now 17 voters. I think the topic bump payed off.

Jabbas party hall by Deagle is so cool, today on tunngle I played it, i actually wanted to get shot to see rainbows :D

Um... How do I put this...

Even if Mar Shaddaa doesn't win the vote it NEEDS to go in the pack. You all know it is too great to go unnoticed etc.

Why don't we just have more than one map pack?

Quote from: UNIT 33 on January 17, 2013, 11:24:26 PM
Why don't we just have more than one map pack?

We will probably have two, one custom map pack and one for conversions.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on January 17, 2013, 10:26:26 PM
Um... How do I put this...

Even if Mar Shaddaa doesn't win the vote it NEEDS to go in the pack. You all know it is too great to go unnoticed etc.

Kit, there are some maps that I really enjoy, but I am not putting them in the pack if they don't win in the poll. I'm sorry if it doesn't make it, but it's not really 'fair' to hold one map higher than the rest.