Webs.com

Started by {212th} Ldr. Norris, February 18, 2013, 10:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 18, 2013, 04:09:44 PM #15 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 05:33:56 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Guys, webs.com is back up, I checked Alphas clan site about an hour ago, it's all up and running! :D

EDIT: Nevermind.... :dry: it was working about an hour ago, and it's down again!

On a side note, I'l have to ask Alpha Clan about your idea, Led. Our forums on the webs site are very active, and we have about 40-60 people on the site as members/limited members.

EDIT: Quick question, how does that work exactly? I remember seeing a thread with FF Fun Chat as the title, and it was said that you guys gave them a part of this site to use. How does that exactly work? Separate logins or something? :confused:

February 18, 2013, 04:21:32 PM #16 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 04:23:36 PM by Ltin
Quote from: {212} Nixo on February 18, 2013, 02:21:48 PM
So whats next? Maybe we can prepare !
This site at this rate.
edit: its back up.

February 18, 2013, 04:36:59 PM #17 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 05:29:05 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: Ltin on February 18, 2013, 04:21:32 PM
This site at this rate.
edit: its back up.

EDIT: It just went down. I was in the middle of posting on my clans forums, then it all the sudden gave me this:

ERR_CANNOT_FORWARD

Keep in mind I'm using Safari via iPad, so I wouldn't know if this is the same for all other PC/Mac browsers.

EDIT: And it's back again... hopefully it will stay up for now.

Quote from: Joseph on February 18, 2013, 04:03:06 PM
How could xfire.com get any worse?

Well, I can't make or edit any posts in my clan pages.  I think that is new and therefore worse.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on February 18, 2013, 04:36:59 PM
EDIT: It just went down. I was in the middle of posting on my clans forums, then it all the sudden gave me this:

ERR_CANNOT_FORWARD

Keep in mind I'm using Safari via iPad, so I wouldn't know if this is the same for all other PC/Mac browsers.

EDIT: And it's back again... hopefully it will stay up for now.
It just now went back up for me.

lol Its up anddddd It's down. Oh look its up again, ups now its down :dry:

At least it responds and gives the ERR message

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Is that really alphas website you linked, Norris? Read 'my fraiends' xD....

Quote from: -[212]- Mart on February 18, 2013, 07:44:42 PM
Is that really alphas website you linked, Norris? Read 'my fraiends' xD....

Unless I am mistaken that is one of their older sites actually.

By the way, the sites are now working as of 22:50 EST time

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

No offense but why would Led host a SWBF2 clan's website here?

Ok, Norris, that site is in no way in particular affiliated with our site. We still use the SWBF1 site alot, the SWBF2 isn't seeing alot of activity tho. Anyways, the SWBF2 link is here: http://www.alphaclanswbf2division.webs.com

And Joseph, we aren't entirely SWBF2. There's still me, Kiwi, Val, and soon Ultimo (once he gets his computer setup), that still play SWBF1. I admit we aren't totally active on SWBF1 as a whole, we only moved to SWBF2 to get more members and expand really. But since this whole Webs crisis is over, I doubt we would be doing Led's idea anytime soon.

So it's up for good (at least untill they need to do what ever they did again)?

Quote from: {212} Nixo on February 19, 2013, 04:02:09 AM
So it's up for good (at least untill they need to do what ever they did again)?

Most likely, yes. They do it at wierd times though. Last year they did it around October, this year around February. Just saying, you never know when it will happen.

And do they post anywhere that it will be down?

Quote from: {212} Nixo on February 19, 2013, 07:41:51 AM
And do they post anywhere that it will be down?

As far as I know, zero warning is taken when they do this. Sorry. :(

Strange. I had no problem with webs at all.