Disney Buys Lucas Film, Episode 7 in 2015.

Started by Unit 33, October 30, 2012, 01:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There is a perfect way to continue star wars! After they destroyed the death star I dont remember the empire saying"Its over! we give up! It could just be my memory, but...

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

I'd love to see a narrative that followed someone within the Empire after the events of Endor and see what kind of shenanigans they get up to trying to hold onto power until they give up and join the newly formed republic.

But they won't because they're stupid.

Quote from: Josh on November 03, 2012, 07:18:25 AM
There is a perfect way to continue star wars! After they destroyed the death star I dont remember the empire saying"Its over! we give up! It could just be my memory, but...

actually...... 
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Super freakin funny!

And on a serious note go to star wars.com to find out a BUNCH of news on this matter.

It has been confirmed that the writer for Star Wars 7 is the writer of Little Miss Sunshine and Toy Story 3.

What the bloody devil is Little Miss Sunshine? Has anyone even heard of that film before?

Quote from: {TcF}=Rick={G}(305th-Infantry) on November 11, 2012, 08:51:24 AM
What the bloody devil is Little Miss Sunshine? Has anyone even heard of that film before?
Feel-good indie film. It was... alright...

November 11, 2012, 08:55:57 AM #69 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 08:59:28 AM by UNIT 33
Not sure how that kind of wrtting experience correlates to Science-Fantasy Action though. Ah whatever.

Little miss sunshine is one of the best road movies i've ever seen! :D great film...not sure how it fits with star wars tho...

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I want to see the whole Yuuzhon Vong series!!  :o Or maybe some New Republic vs Imperial Remnant action leading up to the Yuuzhon Vong.

Oh gosh.. I hope Disney doesn't screw this up. The movie should have great graphics though.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on November 11, 2012, 01:36:08 PM
I want to see the whole Yuuzhon Vong series!!  :o Or maybe some New Republic vs Imperial Remnant action leading up to the Yuuzhon Vong.

Oh gosh.. I hope Disney doesn't screw this up. The movie should have great graphics though.
Snake, Lucas says that the EU will hae no impact on Episodes 7 - 9... which, sucks.
At least he was courtenous enough to name Coruscant Coruscant after Zhan's Heir trilogy....

November 11, 2012, 06:18:39 PM #73 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 06:28:50 PM by Sol9000
Quote from: Mr. BanthafodderI don't want to be a pessimist, but
I'm sure this film will destroy the magic of Star wars for once and for all  :(.

THAT ALREADY HAPPENED!

[spoiler](Hey, how come the NC Review shows up but the Plinket Reviews don't?)[/spoiler]

Quote from: Kit FistoNow you guys all know me, I was going to go on some giant rant but I decided to just say this:
The Mayan's were right! The world is ending in 2012!!!!!

Star Wars: Episode 7! See it on TWO THOUSAND IN FIFTEEN!

*Repeated Facedesk*

Quote.Lucas no longer has control of the franchise.
YAY!
Quote.Disney are aware of how the prequels are perceived.
It's pretty obvious
Quote.Disney have made good and bad movies. They have shown a willingness to nurture creativity. They are definitely a far cry from Lucas.
Evidence they made good ones: Wreck It Ralph
Quote.The prequels were so uniquely bad, it is hard to imagine something worse.
The Holiday Special
Quote.It will be funny to see how prequel defenders react.
It will
Quote.Never say "how worse can it be?" You might find out. Remember how many disappointing movies come each year.
Like ParaNorman, and Hotel Transylvania.

Wait a minute, those were disappointing?!

Quote from: Joseph on October 31, 2012, 04:08:11 PM
I find it utterly impossible to believe that lucas or anyone had the plot (if it can be called that) for Episode 1 in his mind while making the original trilogy. It's like imagining a square circle, I just cannot make my brain do that.

Here's one!
Current reason I get mad in video games: I hate dying in video games.

You can blame Sonic the Hedgehog and his insistence on using a life count for that

When Earth ends I'm moving to Kepler-22b (read up on it)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios