Let the Madness Begin

Started by Sol9000, October 11, 2012, 10:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Story of how I got here:
When I was younger, one day I played this game at a "friend's" house. Medium-Sized-Story-Short, both of our parents were outraged.

A few mouths ago, I found this game at a store for 3 bucks. Needless to say, I bought it, Yadda Yadda Yoda, CAN WE GET ON WITH IT?

Quoteyea

I'm fairly new to Star Wars: Battlefront, and to (TPS/FPS. Whichever setting I have on)s in general, so... Yeah.

I've played through the maps (playing as the Clones. shooting peeps gives me a cringe, which can lead to defeat in this game).

I have also learned the hard way that lagging Hotels & Pros playing as Droidekas is a recipe of such agony that I named it "The Hope Killer." I'll get into details in another thread, but for now, assume everything in the game with a force-field wears a trollface while it's turned on.

Also, throw a bomb a simple distance away from it, then stand on top of the bomb before it detonates, and it can send you up the wall. It's fun to do it in Mos Isley (sic), so practice it there.

Alright, no more wasting your time. Post feedback or answers or whathaveyou and I'll get to it later
Current reason I get mad in video games: I hate dying in video games.

You can blame Sonic the Hedgehog and his insistence on using a life count for that

Welcome to the forums of stuff that happens. It's pretty jolly.

Quote from: Sol9000 on October 11, 2012, 10:44:08 AMAlso, throw a bomb a simple distance away from it, then stand on top of the bomb before it detonates, and it can send you up the wall. It's fun to do it in Mos Isley (sic), so practice it there.
Yes we call that "nade jumping", it's often used to access higher places for sniping and death from above manoeuvres. If you time it right, try jumping just as it explodes and you'll get a lot of height.

Quote from: regent on October 11, 2012, 11:06:06 AM
Welcome to the forums of stuff that happens. It's pretty jolly.
Yes we call that "nade jumping", it's often used to access higher places for sniping and death from above manoeuvres. If you time it right, try jumping just as it explodes and you'll get a lot of height.

Cool. Thanks. I'll try it out sometime

You can blame Sonic the Hedgehog and his insistence on using a life count for that

Quote from: Sol9000 on October 11, 2012, 10:44:08 AM
(TPS/FPS. Whichever setting I have on)
lol, i like that
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: {212}MartAre you from 1.0 or 1.2 :D

No Idea.

Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on October 12, 2012, 10:19:53 PM
lol, i like that

Lol?

Quote from: Sol9000 on October 13, 2012, 10:11:31 AM
"1.0 or 1.2?" No Idea.
Do you have Tatooine Jabbas Palace?
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on October 13, 2012, 12:59:51 PM
Do you have Tatooine Jabbas Palace?

It just says Jabba, but yeah...?  :moo:

Then you have 1.2 my friend :P , do you play multiplayer yet?

Yup. Right now my name on SWBF is 02. Very simple, but it's also a reference to another game