Featured Star Wars Battlefront Map: Rhen Var: Bridge

Started by Kit Fisto, December 04, 2012, 05:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Kit Fisto on December 06, 2012, 05:45:22 PM
And on a different matter, did you guys like how I presented the featured map? Would you like ratings? What would you like me to do differently, if anything? ( Don't suggest maps to make featured though  ;) )
Needs more wild formatting, such as rainbow font. :panic:

Well your asking for feedback, and im more then willing to give that ;D (i love feedback)

1. Give it your own kind of rating, (1-5 stars, 0-100% quality, A-F school grades...whatever). (personal choice if you want that)
2. What kind of map it is, (icy, desert, town....or frontal attack, obstacles ect...). (Also a personal choice)
3. Try to write more like a commercial, because i can't say im excited by the 3 lines you wrote. Type in all the arguments WHY we should play the map.
Because i've only heard the following facts arguments: 2 fronts and various stategies
Secondairy arguments (an opinion) are: its underrated, it's fun online + offline and that the map is a challenge

Try to give more fact arguments why i should play the map...Give a detailed description of the surrounding you play in. Make it sound like something mystic or something like it, something exciting.

(Btw, don't take the feedback as a personal attack, lots of people do that)

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Post screenshots of the map and the battles. Also, maybe a screen cap of the map layout. :tu:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Thanks guys! I'll be sure to include all that in my next one! ( I already know what map to do! :P )
When should I do my next one? In a couple weeks?

I wouldn't deadline it.
Just when you have a good, polished review of a map, showcase it.
Makes it more like a labor of love instead of a press time chore.
But you are the columnist, so it's your call :)

December 08, 2012, 05:01:25 PM #21 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:03:16 PM by {212} =-Norris-=
I like the way this has worked out. Only just now had the chance to play the map. Took a few screens of my own. My favorite strategy is trapping the opponent in the center of the lower bridge by taking the other cp's. Did anyone notice jets getting stuck at the bottom of the gorge? I played the map twice and a jet got stuck in the same place both times  :shrug:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Yes sometimes jets get stuck at the bottom but it doesn't take long to take all the CP's.

I see your using Unit's sick common.lvl!  :cheer:

Yeah its the best!  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

hey ppl! I havent been on here in a while, but anyways, I downloaded Rhen Var: Bridge, and when i start it, it just turns my swbf off. can u guys help me?

Quote from: (LOS)LDR.FLAME{380} on February 25, 2013, 12:28:32 PM
hey ppl! I havent been on here in a while, but anyways, I downloaded Rhen Var: Bridge, and when i start it, it just turns my swbf off. can u guys help me?
did you install it right?
If so, does anyone know the file might have been corrupted?

Do you use any other mod maps? Or does it only happen with this one?

Quote from: {212th} Ldr. Norris on February 25, 2013, 01:55:45 PM
Do you use any other mod maps? Or does it only happen with this one?
yes, too many maps can break battlefront. I think the limit is like 25 or something at one time.

Quote from: Ltin on February 25, 2013, 04:46:03 PM
yes, too many maps can break battlefront. I think the limit is like 25 or something at one time.
I wouldn't have more than 22, to be on the safe side =D