Models Showcase (WIP and completed)

Started by Giftheck, May 05, 2015, 02:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow, very nice!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

March 03, 2016, 01:54:43 PM #16 Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 02:00:09 PM by Gistech

A couple of tweaks and it will be ready for consumption. I have no idea how to alter the animations properly so they're slowed down, but for the interim I've just edited down the new footstep SFX. Just need to find out why the feet are misbehaving - it looks like part of the foot mesh is getting pulled to Dummyroot as I forgot to map the feet to the foot bones before exporting.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Today, I'll be showing something a little different. This is the first time I've worked on a map, and I decided to start with Hoth by rebuilding Echo Base. Yes, I'm basing this version of Echo Base off the "Rebel Base" map seen in SWBFEA. But this will basically be part of a larger map. I was always annoyed how 'Echo Base' amounted to a hangar, Ion Control... and a bunch of empty corridors, so I took it upon myself to make something a little different. I'm not 100% sure whether I'll replace Echo Base in the stock map with my finished versions, or whether I'll create a new Hoth map with the new Echo Base. I'm leaning towards the latter.

The hangar itself is actually pretty much done. It's just the other side rooms I need to make. Here, I'll actually be breaking the map up once I'm done with it so that it reduces poly load per object. I plan on having the massive hangar at the back as well with the GR-75s inside it.

I actually converted the octagonal box from the new game to use as a prop, and I've also started converting some of the SWBF3 meshes as well (I might be using the SWBF3 rear hangar to build my GR-75 hangar).

I'm very tempted, once it's done, to try and make it into the first ground-to-space map for the first game.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

You can convert the BF3 meshes?You mean the Free radical ones?How?You have payed version of Unwrap 3d?

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=10407.0

Corra_Ashu ripped them but they are not textured.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Here's a little something I've decided to do, egged on by the fact the Scarif DLC will not have playable ones of these:

The body's the easy part. Now I have to rebuild the head.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Im still sad that Corra did not get Dantooine and Dathomir maps...

Quote from: Gistech on December 04, 2016, 01:09:18 AM
Here's a little something I've decided to do, egged on by the fact the Scarif DLC will not have playable ones of these:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

The body's the easy part. Now I have to rebuild the head.
Nice!  :tu: It's a shame they won't be in the DLC.

Quote from: Commander Awesome on December 04, 2016, 11:24:38 AM
Nice!  :tu: It's a shame they won't be in the DLC.

Oh, they are in the DLC. They're just part of the "battle beyond". You'll see them out of bounds but you can't pilot them. At all.
In Progress:

On Hold: