Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (Formerly Star Wars Battlefront Legacy)

Started by Giftheck, March 07, 2016, 01:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Gistech on July 10, 2016, 01:37:58 PM
Here's what I'm considering making the 'standard' Rebel Soldier skin (the Jungle version loads only on Kashyyyk and Endor)

Could you upload this skin? Thank you a lot btw for the amazing work, you are the best ;)
"Come on, you apes! Do you wanna live forever?"
- Lieutenant Rasczak speaking to the Roughnecks troopers

I have plans to do a second beta within the next couple of weeks. It will pretty much be sent out to those who were in the first beta, there are a few tweaks and fixes I need to make, as well as some cosmetic alterations.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Beta 2 is set for 17th August. If all goes well with that, release will be before the end of the month, definitely before my return to college in September.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Quote from: Gistech on August 06, 2016, 11:44:27 AM
Beta 2 is set for 17th August. If all goes well with that, release will be before the end of the month, definitely before my return to college in September.
Oh, I'm going on vacation that week. I might not be able to test it until the 23rd. I hope that's okay.

That's fine :)
In Progress:

On Hold:

Quote from: Gistech on August 06, 2016, 11:44:27 AM

I should hopefully be finished with my map by then so this'll be something to jump into. Does this involve added maps this time? Can't wait :cheer:
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on August 06, 2016, 12:51:26 PM
I should hopefully be finished with my map by then so this'll be something to jump into. Does this involve added maps this time? Can't wait :cheer:

No, the beta is still for Phase 1 (stock maps). Phase 2 will have additional maps, but owing to time constraints I will not have time to get these working before I go back to college. There will be a separate beta when Phase 2 is completed.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Quote from: Gistech on August 06, 2016, 12:53:25 PM
No, the beta is still for Phase 1 (stock maps). Phase 2 will have additional maps, but owing to time constraints I will not have time to get these working before I go back to college. There will be a separate beta when Phase 2 is completed.

Ah I see. I'll be sure to check it out when possible ;)
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Cool! I'll be ready for more testing on the 17th.  :tu:

It turns out i'll be able to bring SWBF with me, so i'll be able to test on the 17th.

Cool. I just have to test a couple of aesthetic changes then it should be good to go.
In Progress:

On Hold:

So, I've nearly got release ready. There's just two problems remaining: effects for the droideka dust trails and flyer dust sprays are not currently working. I'm wondering if there is a fault with the Complete Common.lvl builder, or whether Battlebelk's older Interface Tool could fix this, or if there's another way round this by loading new effects via the side files.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Hopefully you can figure it out. If not would you be able to just remove the effect all together? It's not a huge noticeable effect (when it's working that is, the black squares were super noticeable). 

August 30, 2016, 11:24:20 PM #103 Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 11:51:30 PM by Gistech
I may have figured it out. The ODF for the droideka calls for "hailfire_wake" in the ODF, but neither Battlebel's common.lvl tool nor the Complete SWBF1 Common.lvl Builder have that effect in there despite the common.req calling for it. These effects are located in the DataWorldID/Worlds/WorldID/Effects folder.

EDIT: Finally, after beating my head against my desk, it's fixed! If all goes well with the last pickups on this (predominantly it's tweaking the R5's camera that's the only thing left for me to do) then it should be out by the end of this week!
In Progress:

On Hold:

In Progress:

On Hold: