Boot camp help

Started by Soap Mactavish, January 14, 2010, 11:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 14, 2010, 11:34:20 AM Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 02:45:49 PM by Russell
I really wanna play modern warfare 2 but it isnt out for mac (equipped with multiplayer), so i decided to create a partition on my hard drive (32 GB). I followed all the instructions and am running Windows XP on the partiton. I am able to logon and use Windows no problem, but all the networking features do not work. (ethernet controller, airport etc.) I would really like to play modern warfare and would use the torrent if it wasnt going at .8 kbps also i dont think my partition is utilizing all my hardware capabilities because it is going very slow. i would really like to get windows running smoothly on my computer. If need be i am prepared to get VMware or parallels if need be...   :sick:

PLEASE HELP. a free virtual coke goes to whoever gets this fixed. :)

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

I talked to you about this on xfire, tell me if there's anything else you need.

#TYBG

Because I am interested in the virtual coke I would like to ask if your partition is able to utilize all of your hardware?

THANKS AG. ill shall now send you a virtual coke at some point in the future.

January 16, 2010, 08:04:47 AM #4 Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 12:27:20 PM by Mac
I highly doubt VMWare fusion or Parallels will run Modern Warefare 2.

Also, when I partitioned my hard drive with bootcamp about a year ago and installed Windows XP, I also had trouble accessing Mac made routers. This is a common problem I believe. I think you should just buy the game Russell.

Russell, could you describe a virtual coke for me?

Quote from: Mike, a cull nightfriend on January 16, 2010, 08:15:13 AM

It's a coke that you get from the internet.
And you have fun with it.

Quote from: Mike, a cull nightfriend on January 16, 2010, 08:15:13 AM
lol basically i email you or send you a message with a picture of a coke.

Awww thanks Russell!

#TYBG

There must be a way to send a coke coupon in real life thru email.