0 (0%)
Yavin 4: Arena
0 (0%)
Yavin 4: Temple
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 30, 2013, 10:30:25 PM

Quote from: {U.E.F}Anyder | BVBArmy on January 31, 2013, 01:51:30 PM
Edit: Should u make a new topic called ICA Matches ?
Not right now; I'd rather try to have all the information under one roof, so to speak, unless things start getting confusing.

Later tonight I will PM clan reps and admins the password to the ICW calendar site so that they may update it whenever needed.

I am okay with Led hosting (if he can) because half the 212 members may be American anway :P Unless Gdh wants a Euro server (that would be fine also) I dont think there is need for any other for this battle. Btw, if the player does not suggest a server then should we just pressume they mean the default one (being Led)?

Yes, but still try to put it
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

January 31, 2013, 03:37:14 PM #63 Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 06:14:59 PM by Peanut
I can never see Anyders servers, when I am banned and when I am not, I have another account now. I hope others would not have same problem.

I just wanted to leave a heads up that I will be unavailable at all for any matches on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursday due to having class at night. (Networking, EMR, and another Networking class respectively).

I have sent the calendar admin info to the relevant people. I updated it for this weekend's community battles, and went ahead and entered the YAK/212 match.

Here's the link again.

Clan representatives are responsible for updating the calendar once a time has been set. It's not mandatory, but I recommend it. I will update the information for the Community Battles myself.

Quote from: Oven on January 31, 2013, 10:09:08 PM
I have sent the calendar admin info to the relevant people. I updated it for this weekend's community battles, and went ahead and entered the YAK/212 match.

Here's the link again.

Clan representatives are responsible for updating the calendar once a time has been set. It's not mandatory, but I recommend it. I will update the information for the Community Battles myself.

If anyone needs a battle server, GDH or I can set it up on the PLA server.  Just let me know by PM if you want me to do it, and I don't read through all of the threads.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

On the calendar it states that there is no admin for February 1st. Is that particular one just a test of the color coding?

There seems to be a problem with the calendar. I can't see any of the entries. Does anyone else have this problem?

FC challenges
Open Challenge
Mos Eisley
6v6
GCW
FC chooses Emp side
No CP
Other: Fair Sides (emp vs emp), Infinite Ammo
All admins acceptable except 212
Sunday Feb 3
Time: anytime 4-8PM EST
Server Host: Led

How cool!  Seems interesting, no one seems to host tournaments for battlefront II. Its nice to see the Battlefront I community knows how to party it up.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on January 31, 2013, 12:52:56 PM
I've just talked to Nixo on X-fire and if I can find some players other than me YAk will be there. :)
Is the following O.K. with 212? It's basically what Nixo said.
Match: 212 challenge YAK
Map: Citadel
Team Count : 3vs3-6vs6
Era : GCW
Side : 212 are Rebels
Rules of Engagement : Same as the icw
Server modifications and settings : 1.1 (CPS allowed but no special units)
List of acceptable admins from the list : All
Date: Saturday 3 EST

If 5 or more people are on both teams I would like to play whichever other map is on the server.

Could any YAK reading this please let me know if you can play? :)

I can play for ya, I think. Just got Tunngle, so expect me there. :D

February 01, 2013, 08:07:36 PM #72 Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 08:17:35 PM by Roxas
Quote from: Oven on February 01, 2013, 06:48:41 PM
There seems to be a problem with the calendar. I can't see any of the entries. Does anyone else have this problem?
I can't see it either. It must be a server-side problem. In fact I can't even get to the webpage. The webpage isn't available. I was able to go on earlier today (around 4pm PST)

Edit:
@8:17pm it now says:

The requested calendar: icwoven.cal
was not found.

I'm able to get to the website just fine on my phone, but there are no matches listed.

February 01, 2013, 09:15:57 PM #74 Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 09:21:23 PM by Roxas
Strange, now it works. I just tried to see it on my phone like Zam did but I got an error yet I just hit F5 on my laptop and it worked. Either way, there are no matches listed as Sha-Zam said.

Edit:
I added the 212 vs YAK match for Saturday.