ICW awards

Started by Led, September 09, 2012, 05:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I dont think none of us (212) have gotten it yet, maybe Led is busy :cheers:

OK, i got norris and a few other 212. 

Some of your list I dont think ever participated.  I'm pretty sure that Lando never fought in the battles...Anyone else I missed, please post here.

Thanks  ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I think Lando did, if i am correct i'll post the pic here :P

I just noticed that Signal in FC did not get his award

ok, i got signal and Lando
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thanks Led you're the best  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I'll need one too :D
[FC]Warlord.Death

Hate to bump this topic, but I should mention I was apart of YAK/ELK for the ICW. I only participated in so few battles though (as I was a bit busy during the rest of the ICW), but I vividly remember fighting against FC on Rhen Var as YAK/ELK.

I deem your vivid memory correct Gold Man  :)

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Thanks Norris! Yeah, I remember it the most since I got the most kills on our team that match.  :XD:

YAK and 212 should get a clone pilot awards as well since they only spawn as pilot :p
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Sorry but I was never pliot not once in all the Icw games I played in ;) , so there goes the 212 theory.... IMO the only non noobish classes are Sniper & Rocket but thats only my thoughts :P

November 30, 2012, 12:56:07 PM #43 Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 12:58:27 PM by [FC]Elite
All of YAK and MOST 212 were ;)

-
Don't hide behind that aa :p
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Right back at you Elite (FC) :P