Hey guys, what's up?

Started by Austin Redcluster, March 28, 2014, 05:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone, I found this site from searching for patches and mod/map downloads. Thx for making the site, i downloaded many maps and mods. :) :D

~Aredcluster
~Aredcluster

Hello there! Im your local Ltin Corporation representative. Try our new supernova protection today!

Quote from: Ltin on March 28, 2014, 05:48:12 PM
Hello there! Im your local Ltin Corporation representative. Try our new supernova protection today!

Ltin, you got to welcome people a bit more "politely" than that. :P

Welcome to the forums, newcomer! Glad to hear you like the mods and stuff. Say, you wouldn't happen to play online, would ya? :)

Quote from: Gold Man on March 28, 2014, 05:51:56 PM
Ltin, you got to welcome people a bit more "politely" than that. :P
No. I own a mega-corporation. Dont make be forcefully conscript you in the Ltin Corporation Private Military Divison. protecting you from the the united states of eastern Korea since 2014.

Quote from: Ltin on March 28, 2014, 05:48:12 PM

Ignore this guy, Van STINGs Signature Supernova Insurance is much better and only 5000 times more expensive.

Welcome!

March 28, 2014, 07:14:32 PM #6 Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 07:18:57 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Please excuse my dear chaps above, they do not know the benefits of Novacare®, which is completely free and sponsored by our good leader O-bomb-a-nation, who can make money appear out of no-where and give you free wrist comlink communicators for voting for him, but as an added bonus, we are enforcing a special bill that not only ensures Super nova protection, but also Hypernova protection! Again, all of this is free when you join, and the republic credits appear out of no where (and certainly not out of your own pocket)!

--
Any-who, welcome to the site, we've got coffee and Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears. Have a wonderful stay, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on March 28, 2014, 07:14:32 PM
Please excuse my dear chaps above, they do not know the benefits of Novacare®, which is completely free and sponsored by our good leader O-bomb-a-nation, who can make money appear out of no-where and give you free wrist comlink communicators for voting for him, but as an added bonus, we are enforcing a special bill that not only ensures Super nova protection, but also Hypernova protection! Again, all of this is free when you join, and the republic credits appear out of no where (and certainly not out of your own pocket)!

--
Any-who, welcome to the site, we've got coffee and Haribo Sugar Freegummy bears. Have a wonderful stay, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Love that  :cheers:

Anyways, welcome.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on March 28, 2014, 07:14:32 PM
Haribo Sugar Free Gummy Bears

Pardon my derailment, but I saw the reviews of those things. Pure laughter fuel!  :rofl:

March 28, 2014, 08:48:17 PM #9 Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 09:00:47 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Duty
http://youtu.be/EZVLUHi9eXA?t=11m26s Hey random BF player, how's it going. Just don't listen to these guys, Ltin thinks he's Donald Trump and Carbon 27 (Josh) thinks he's Stig... Any-who here's my Steam and my Xbox Gamer Tag,

Steam ID: call-of-duty64
Xbox Gamer Tag: TCECall of Duty

oh here's how to play BF1 now: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=5511.0

Off-Topic: Isn't amazing I have a FULL week of spring break this week
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on March 28, 2014, 08:48:17 PM
Off-Topic: Isn't amazing I have a FULL week of spring break this week
That explains so much.. (jus messin')

Welcome to the site. Hope to see you in game. We're not all crazy. ;)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

XD thanks for the warm welcome. i just figured out how to mod with sides, .lvl, and addons for the maps. i want to play multiplayer but i don't really know how yet. i come from a game called clone wars adventures (it's an online game). -clonewarsadventures.com- (commonly called cwa)

The game is ending in 2 days, so i bought and i have swbf1. XD now i want the 2nd one since i saw the mods and cool maps. now i want to make my own maps lol
~Aredcluster

Ending in two days? Wow, that sucks. I remember playing that a few times myself, never really got into it because of the serious lag.

More off topic than on: I wonder if they'll release assets model wise from that game, they were pretty neat.

Quote from: Austin Redcluster on March 29, 2014, 02:08:41 PM
XD thanks for the warm welcome. i just figured out how to mod with sides, .lvl, and addons for the maps. i want to play multiplayer but i don't really know how yet. i come from a game called clone wars adventures (it's an online game). -clonewarsadventures.com- (commonly called cwa)

The game is ending in 2 days, so i bought and i have swbf1. XD now i want the 2nd one since i saw the mods and cool maps. now i want to make my own maps lol

Oh yeah, I heard that game was ending soon somewhere, strange how CWA lasts shorter than SWG ever did. :P

Anyways, to play online, click the "HowToTunngle" link on the homepage, it should help you out.

As for modding, read up, we've got tutorials left and right for how to mod and how to make mods. Of course, these are all for SWBF1. If you want SWBF2 modding, try looking up tutorials on GameToast, or SWBFCustom (if SWBFC even has that).