Need some animations

Started by Ginev, July 05, 2013, 02:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Snake on July 05, 2013, 01:05:18 PM
Even with the sprint animation, there can't be a real option to sprint. You'd have to set a unit's speed to sprint speed or walk speed, there can't be both like BF2
That's not what I mean... it's difficult to explain what I'm on about...

Okay...

The stock walking animations... yeah? They konk out when you input the unit's speed above a certain number... making the unit appear to slide around.

I'm wondering if the SWBF2 sprint animation could handle extra speed and not stop working if you gave the unit a speed of 12 or something.
Clear as mud.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on July 05, 2013, 01:27:25 PM
That's not what I mean... it's difficult to explain what I'm on about...

Okay...

The stock walking animations... yeah? They konk out when you input the unit's speed above a certain number... making the unit appear to slide around.

I'm wondering if the SWBF2 sprint animation could handle extra speed and not stop working if you gave the unit a speed of 12 or something.
Clear as mud.

Oh, well yeah it should look weird on normal speed, actually.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Those new animations look and sound very cool. I always appreciate little things like that in mods. It really adds to the uniqueness of it all.

Someone should upload that Cantina animations here.

Looking forward to what you will do with this Ginev!

Actually before very long time i test the jedi sprint animation.You guys know that in BF2 when you play as a jedi and sprint he run very fast but his legs step on the ground very slowlyI mean he make big steps and run very fast.I try this in BF1 and make the speed of soldier alot more.When i test it didn't happen the same like in BF2.When i move forward i barely see the legs :D  I mean they step so fast on the ground.(sorry i dont know how to explain it more correctly my english is bad).This mean that the animations will work if you increase the speed.It doesn't matter.The animation simply will start work more faster. (thats good :D )

Well, I wouldn't like it in a mod reallly, but I know some people that film that could use some faster run mods.
http://www.tcffrontlines.webs.com/