Need some animations

Started by Ginev, July 05, 2013, 02:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys.I was searching for Rend Mos Eiesly spaceport cantina animations but could not find them anywhere.The links in gametoast are broken so i was hoping that some of you way have those animations....

Here is the link for the map and from there you can see and the link for the unmunged animations but its broken....
(i showing you guys this just to see for what i am talking about)

http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=23974

If someone have them please share them with me.I really need them!

I see you also posted on the "help me find a pre existing asset" thread on GT. That's the best you can do right now unless someone has it here, but I doubt it.

Lesson here? DON'T USE FILEFRONT AS YOUR SINGLE RESOURCE TO ULOAD FILES. :)

July 05, 2013, 09:47:14 AM #2 Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 09:52:51 AM by UNIT 33
True true.I speak with Darth DUCK (the guy who made the animations).He tell me that he lost all thouse amazing animations.And not only them.He lost even more....Darn you filefront darn you!  :rant:

Even mediafire can't be trusted 100% anymore to not delete files. I suggest using at least 3 copies, two different websites and a flash drive for your important mods.

Here you go!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/od6i98ebcffkjoz/Mos_Eisley_cantina_anims.zip

I had been looking for this for so long and finally found it a few months ago. Turns out it is only meant for SWBF2. So if you can convert these, that'd be awesome.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

July 05, 2013, 11:38:30 AM #6 Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 11:57:28 AM by Ginev
Hey thanks for this but i need the UNMUNGED animations.They have to be msh files.If you have them please share them.I really really need them!!!  :moo:

EDIT:Lol actually i dont need the unmunged animations.THANKs ALOT man.Hey snake you save me man.
When i finish the map ill mention you in the credits for the help.You give me a chance the make my map BEAsT!
Here check this out.This is the cantina musicant.I can add and the other animations

He walks around like that?!?!?!?!?!
OMFRICKIN`Gosh.
!*Downloads*!

nice flute playing bith model :P

Actually i made the musician and the twilek to be a prop models with working animations.But like you see i am the droid and have new stand animation.For now i am using and the sprint animation of BF2 for walk-forward animation in BF1.Do you guys like this?The stand animation (like you see the droid) is BF2 Darth Vader stand animation.Good? :D

very nice animated prop, do you think you could make a stumble animation for zombies?

Quote from: Ginev on July 05, 2013, 12:15:08 PM
For now i am using and the sprint animation of BF2 for walk-forward animation in BF1.Do you guys like this?
I'm curious, does this mean that the speed of the unit can be increased above normal without the animation "skipping"?
When using the stock walk animation it tends to cut out if above a certain speed and make the unit slide around (8 or 9?)

Any non-stock animation is good! I'm bored of the hunched vanilla ones.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on July 05, 2013, 12:27:54 PM
I'm curious, does this mean that the speed of the unit can be increased above normal without the animation "skipping"?
When using the stock walk animation it tends to cut out if above a certain speed and make the unit slide around (8 or 9?)

Any non-stock animation is good! I'm bored of the hunched vanilla ones.

Even with the sprint animation, there can't be a real option to sprint. You'd have to set a unit's speed to sprint speed or walk speed, there can't be both like BF2

--

No problem, Ginev. I can't wait to use those animations!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

About Phobos question:I test the wampa run animation.It look just like a zombie movement.I even try and the hit animations.We can make and zombie map with zombies...alot of zombies. :D  :o

Quote from: Ginev on July 05, 2013, 01:13:41 PM
About Phobos question:I test the wampa run animation.It look just like a zombie movement.I even try and the hit animations.We can make and zombie map with zombies...alot of zombies. :D  :o
I used wampa animatino on wampa, but not other units. I will try this right away. Are your wampa zafbin files dated
1/20/2006? This will be really cool on zombie castle as I am tweaking the sides a bit more still.