Mouse droid?

Started by Dark_Phantom, June 02, 2013, 12:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh, great... Look's like some kind of invasion :blink:.

Actualy, Mouse Droids, are suppose to be, most peaceful and friendly guys, from Star Wars Universe, and it's hard to imagine, how they cud fight Vs Jawa. Or it should be just singleplayer "Jawa exterminator" map... :confused:
Anyway, you may start with idea, how the map, should look's like, first.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

June 06, 2013, 09:09:09 AM #16 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 09:30:02 AM by UNIT 33
Mouse droids would be a nice addition to industrial and city-based maps, as a neutral local side that goes around repairing turrets etc..

Or Trandos hacked their system and made them suicide bombers.

I would love to get massive amounts of kills as a Mouse Droid! Here is how it would work, the Empire reprogrammed them to be killing machines! And the Jawas have to defend their...Sandcrawler!!

Force Powers, perhaps?

Part of some dark side, jedi cloning experiment.

Possibly using the brains of malformed emperor clones....?

Or perhaps the emperor found some sharp scientist that was able to reproduce some of the old Rakatta Force powered technology?

Vader's Pets? Anakin was an ok technician, he did build C-3P0... oh yeah.. nevermind.

Yeah... ok... really grabbing at straws with that. Whatever happens, the little guy needs a zapper, laser, or dart gun of some kind.

Probably a close range zapper would make the most sense.

Quote from: tirpider on June 07, 2013, 02:52:34 PM
Force Powers, perhaps?

Part of some dark side, jedi cloning experiment.

Possibly using the brains of malformed emperor clones....?

Or perhaps the emperor found some sharp scientist that was able to reproduce some of the old Rakatta Force powered technology?

Vader's Pets? Anakin was an ok technician, he did build C-3P0... oh yeah.. nevermind.

Yeah... ok... really grabbing at straws with that. Whatever happens, the little guy needs a zapper, laser, or dart gun of some kind.

Probably a close range zapper would make the most sense.

Those ideas wouldn't be too out-of-place considering the level of zany madness the Expanded Universe writers generally delve into.

Need I remind you all of Skippy the Jedi Droid?
Or even Jaxxon the humanoid green rabbit... EURGH

And not forgetting Bendorion the Jedi Hutt.

Lol, a jedi hutt?

Sounds like something my little brother would think up.

LoL, Jedi Hutt?  I've read a lot, but I never saw that one before  :o
I guess now that I've done this, I should make a map with these in.  I already had the odf made up.  The problem is that I used the dispenser odf to dispense a droid (so it could pilot itself, they follow you around), so it crashes in MP.  Haven't found a fix yet  :dry:
It is pretty funny though when you use them as like a barricade and some unsuspecting trooper with only melee attacks (Zombie idea  :P) runs right into them to their death.
Good news is, if I could get the dispensed droids to actually attack something rather than just explode, we'd have a self piloted mouse droids with that zap attack (yes, I actually had that in the odf already too).
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on June 08, 2013, 08:18:04 AM
LoL, Jedi Hutt?  I've read a lot, but I never saw that one before  :o
I guess now that I've done this, I should make a map with these in.  I already had the odf made up.  The problem is that I used the dispenser odf to dispense a droid (so it could pilot itself, they follow you around), so it crashes in MP.  Haven't found a fix yet  :dry:
It is pretty funny though when you use them as like a barricade and some unsuspecting trooper with only melee attacks (Zombie idea  :P) runs right into them to their death.
Good news is, if I could get the dispensed droids to actually attack something rather than just explode, we'd have a self piloted mouse droids with that zap attack (yes, I actually had that in the odf already too).

Your starting to make this mouse droid idea sound very much like Zeeo from the Star Wars: Lethal Alliance video game. :P

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Hands down the best game to play as a mouse droid is Lego Star Wars. If you buy the extra toggle extra and play a Death Star level you can zip around and self destruct! (if you have that extra) Mouse Droids are awesome... :cheer:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 08, 2013, 06:05:12 PM
Hands down the best game to play as a mouse droid is Lego Star Wars. If you buy the extra toggle extra and play a Death Star level you can zip around and self destruct! (if you have that extra) Mouse Droids are awesome... :cheer:

I did have the first LSW on my GameCube, and used Extra Toggle. Definitely fun indeed. It was cool to rock around with the Droideka on some levels too. :P

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6560.0
All your dreams come true in this mod... :)
Behold, Jawas vs Mouse Droids!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.