Anyone up for a survival map?

Started by Carbon27, May 04, 2013, 09:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 05, 2013, 05:11:15 AM #15 Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 05:13:16 AM by Josh
but I couldnt remember that when I was talking about the tie the first time

Quote from: Snake on May 04, 2013, 08:19:05 PM
Hmm.. Sounds cool, I will take a look at the possibilities in this after I finish the bespin request.

----

I havent tried this, but I bet you (or someone who knows how) could edit the mission.lvl to call no AI on the survivor team of Hyperion: Ancient Excavations. That would be a heck of a survival map. AI don't last long on that map anyway though, so if you haven't played it yet, I highly recommend it.
Some mod maps install correctly, some don't for me, this one didn't. But I did install a survival map lately, and it worked, but way to easy. It was a the fungus map zombie thingy map.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on May 05, 2013, 05:11:15 AM
but I couldnt remember that when I was talking about the tie the first time
as far as i know there are only three, the tie bomber, tie fighter, and the tie interceptor.

By install do you mean you just download and you can play it? Or do you mean you unzip and put it in AddOn?

Quote from: Ltin on May 05, 2013, 05:13:16 AM
as far as i know there are only three, the tie bomber, tie fighter, and the tie interceptor.
what is vaders? I was trying to figure that out, it looks like a tie bomber without the bombs.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on May 05, 2013, 08:11:17 AM
what is vaders? I was trying to figure that out, it looks like a tie bomber without the bombs.

Star Wars Geek Time! :D

Vader's TIE is called the TIE Advanced x1. I've never seen it in either SWBF, but it basically has the wings of a TIE Bomber, with the cockpit of a regular TIE, more or less.

I put it in the folder and unzip it, but they often dont appear in my in game map list.

Maybe you have too many maps in your addon.

Doubt it, because the game doesnt crash, maps just arent in the game that are in my folder. If you wish to help me ( which im very glad you are) please PM me, we have kinda gone off topic.

Make sure when you unzip it, you take the map out of the folder that is made. The actual map folder should have a short name ex: des1 or something. But most maps come in an extra folder ex: Desert Storm so you have to take the des1 out of the other folder and put it in addon.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on May 05, 2013, 08:14:15 AM
Vader's TIE is called the TIE Advanced x1. I've never seen it in either SWBF, but it basically has the wings of a TIE Bomber, with the cockpit of a regular TIE, more or less.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Bwuahahahhaha!

May 05, 2013, 02:48:23 PM #25 Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 02:51:46 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
That's actually very accurate to the TIE Advanced, RC. I only just now realized it had an extended back-end. Here's an image of it, taken from the old Star Wars: Galaxies MMO.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

hehe, any special marking on vaders? That would be a funny easter egg in the game :D

Quote from: Josh on May 05, 2013, 03:06:35 PM
hehe, any special marking on vaders? That would be a funny easter egg in the game :D
I have absolutely no idea what you just said, even ever reading it several times (probably just me), but I think it high time a REAL easter egg model and map be made...
--
I have learned to just shut up and not officially take requests (on anything..) and just to do it without prior knowledge to other people, or else whatever I'm doing N.E.V.E.R. gets done.
But this definitely sparks interest with me  ;)

Im saying are there anything different between Vader's TIE and a regular TIE of the same kind, that way we would make it look like Vader's TIE crashed into the ground  :XD:

Quote from: Josh on May 06, 2013, 02:23:10 PM
Im saying are there anything different between Vader's TIE and a regular TIE of the same kind, that way we would make it look like Vader's TIE crashed into the ground  :XD:
Other than the drastic shape difference, no. There are no prominent texture differences.