A Great New Map

Started by Carbon27, October 06, 2012, 09:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think a good idea for a map would be INSIDE the sandcrawler. Maybe give the jawas a pistol, and they be everyones enemies. Maybe even include some tusken raiders to add some fun. Thanks for reading!

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Sounds cool.  I like close quarters maps.  :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Like in Lego Star Wars 2! The one level with the sandcrawler!  ( don't make fun of the Lego Star Wars games :mad: ) That would be cool! :cheer:
*remembering my Dune Sea mission map idea that almost happened... :'(

Me too, good idea. One question though, The Sand Crawler's are really built around the jawas, and even though a clone and such is short enough to fit in one, the sand crawler itself would still be a pretty small map. If you wanna scale it up, thats cool then, but right now the best it registers in my head is taking Nuketown from Black Ops, dividing it 3 times, and then stacking one piece on another. That's pretty small.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I think maybe we can have some ground, too. I think it should be in the hanger at Mos Eisley. But we should not be able to get out of the hanger area.

As you can see from this cross-section there is certainly a lot of room.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

It could be done without the need for any new models, a lot of Jabbas' Palace Models could do it.

Ya seems like a really great idea and regent is right it is preety big the jawas dont just have to transport themselves(Which i belive there is like more than 100 of them) and then they also have to transport the droids they sell! :)

It's remind's me my SuperNintendo cartrige game: Star Wars: New Hope...
Actualy sandcrawlers wasn't builded by Jawas. It is abandoned corellian mining vehicles.
Still, in SWBF is possible only 1 level, because of AI, (flat map) so, the game cud be realy small. If you didn't planing single player map ofcourse...
Anyway, without 3D modeling skills, it's cud be only a dreams...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

That is true i didnt think about that.... :( oh well as you said it will probly be just a dream :(

It could be laid out like Jabba's Palace, so that AI can path correctly.  Maybe some area for humans only.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

It doesn'y need to be scaled up for humans, I always  thought the ability to crawl through small spaces has been underused on SWBF maps. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on October 07, 2012, 06:04:19 AM
It doesn'y need to be scaled up for humans, I always  thought the ability to crawl through small spaces has been underused on SWBF maps. :)
Sorry, I just try to slice sandcrowlers door, and got bad news for you: the door frame is to small, and killing units. Sandcrowler should be scaled up, at least to 1.1 scale.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

October 07, 2012, 12:24:44 PM #12 Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 07:41:09 AM by Josh
I could look like a battle damaged door with chunks of the door destroyed and on the ground to widen the doors.