HELP with Shell

Started by Are§, August 09, 2012, 05:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Aye, so i've been fiddling around with Shell tga's recently and I'm having some issues. I want to change the color of the main screen's background, and i already changed the tga's colors using gimp and the colorize function. All of them are the same hue and such, but i munged my new shell, only to find that they didn't take affect at all (except for his_brief_bg, which is teh screen in which you choose maps for a server or single player game). The only difference that i noticed between that screen and teh others that i changed teh colors of was that its the only screen that doesn't have anything moving (like the atte moving or a speeder going by). So any help with this would be appreciated, idk if you have to mod a script or something.

and just to clarify these are the tga's that i've been trying to mod: atat_screen, atte_screen, coreship_screen, gc_screen, generic2_screen, generic3_screen, hoth_screen, main, movie_bg, movie_bg2, shell_planetholo. All of which are main screen backgrounds of some sort.

Thanks

The problem here is the fact that those TGAs are obsolete replaced with animated movies which we don't have the source files for sorry.

aw ok, i figured it was something like that. Thanks tho