DT-12 Pistol Model

Started by Phobos, August 05, 2012, 11:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does anyone have a DT-12 pistol msh they could post a download to?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

I don't have the model but I think if you found the muzzle piece and attached it to the IMP pistol it would look close to that...
That's probably Tirpider work though...

August 06, 2012, 08:04:22 AM #2 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:45:28 AM by Sereja
Probably serahing for muzzle will be not much easy, then for a gun... :D
This model surely may needed for my local side, from Nar Shaddaa map. If nobody release it at long time, I probably will have to start made it by myself, just like trandoshan shootgun, or talz club...

If somebody may find, and post 3D projection blueprints of this gun, it cud be very helpfull, so I can see, how it should look's in 3D, to make it.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

August 06, 2012, 09:17:29 AM #4 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:40:39 AM by Phobos
Quote from: Sereja on August 06, 2012, 08:04:22 AM
Probably serahing for muzzle will be not much easy, then for a gun... :D
This model surely may needed for my local side, from Nar Shaddaa map. If nobody release it at long time, I probably will have to start made it by myself, just like trandoshan shootgun, or talz club...

If somebody may find, and post 3D projection blueprints of this gun, it cud be very helpfull, so I can see, how it should look's in 3D, to make it.
Trandoshan shotgun  :o Is this released? :XD:

I plan on giving the dt-12 to pistol to the rodians for alien era. I don't have any basemodels (.xsi, .glm, or .scn) but if i find one Ill post it here.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

What is this alien era mod? A side mod or a skins...

Nice photo's! Now it's cud be easy to made. I am not have much experience in gun making (I am usualy making only meely weapon, before), but I am surely try.
The trandoshan shootgun, I am talking about, named ACP array gun, and it appear in the game SW Republic Commando. It was already maded by RepSharpShooter, and used in SWBF2 map, by AQT, named "RAS Prosecutor: Hangars". (Nice map by the way). But I am not sure, it was ever released, so, I start to made it by myself. Creation still unfinished, and I faced with same problem: I need more pic of it...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

August 06, 2012, 10:25:27 AM #7 Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 10:44:05 AM by Phobos
Quote from: kitfisto15678 on August 06, 2012, 09:59:46 AM
What is this alien era mod? A side mod or a skins...
It's a large scale mod I am currently developing that involves many files including custom sides. More info on this later.

Quote from: Phobos on August 06, 2012, 10:25:27 AM
It's a large scale mod I am currently developing that involves many files including custom sides. More info on this later.
Sounds cool! I hope it includes a geonosian!  :tu: