The Imperial Legions (Taking Ideas.)

Started by Unit 33, June 30, 2012, 06:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey Guys ;)
I hope that my Idea will be good enough..
Unit, maybe you can do much different Human Models (Different Faces) and make then Groupes like Empire for example a Grey Camouflage and Rebs and Brown Camouflage (Just an Example).. And they maybe can be very detailed and can whore different Clothes (For example Sniper in "Bush-Clothes" like on a CoD)
And then you can make at the same time.. Different Weapons who arent there for SWBF 1
For example:
-MP5
-Shot Guns
-Sniper Rifles
And so on ..
I hope you understand, what I mean
Sorry for my English it isnt the best ^^
Yoda ;)
My Released Mods

Crazy Black & White Cloud City: http://www.mediafire.com/?e8iz6tqht4udfk4

July 01, 2012, 03:07:02 AM #16 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 03:50:09 AM by Unit 33
Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on June 30, 2012, 03:16:58 PM
You would think it would be easy to come up with a crazy skin mod...

I seriously think you should make an Empire legion mod. :happy:

EDIT: You could add:
-Stock
-Red
-Blue
-Yellow
-Green
-Inverted (black troopers with white underclothing and visor)
-Snake's clean troopers
-Sith factions (would require some new models)
-Other suggestions

Im not sure what the names of the different colored empire legions (the red, blue, yellow, and green) are. If they didn't even exist in Star Wars, I don't think they should be added.

Humph! I guess since this is the sort of thing people want... I'll do it after I finish the Alliance skins I'm doing now.

EDIT

Tested my Rebel skins that I spent ages on and they don't even work correctly on the model.

I'll just do the Imperial Legion skins for now... and then collapse into a pile of misery.

July 02, 2012, 05:17:58 AM #17 Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 06:19:01 AM by Unit 33
Right.... apologies for the Double Post but this is a substantial update...

Imperial Legions
35th Legion (Yellow Markings) DONE
212nd (Orange Markings) DONE
501st (Blue Markings) DONE
333rd Shadow Troopers (Black) DONE
Sand Troopers (Worn Armour) DONE
Shock Troopers (Red Markings) DONE
Camo Troopers (Camouflage with some kind of distinctive markings) DONE

Munging/testing....

Sounds awesome, but I would really appreciate the Eagle Skin and Clean Troopers by Snake added into this. I know they aren't really "real" but I really like both of these.  :happy:

Are the camo troopers the ones you and me worked on a while back? I liked those, but the AT-AT pilot and Scout Trooper needed changes. Mine are all fixed up, I might be able to send it to you once I find it...  :dry:

EDIT: This isn't even related to this thread... but I like your new avatar, Unit. :happy:

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on July 02, 2012, 07:03:18 AM
Sounds awesome, but I would really appreciate the Eagle Skin and Clean Troopers by Snake added into this. I know they aren't really "real" but I really like both of these.  :happy:

Are the camo troopers the ones you and me worked on a while back? I liked those, but the AT-AT pilot and Scout Trooper needed changes. Mine are all fixed up, I might be able to send it to you once I find it...  :dry:

EDIT: This isn't even related to this thread... but I like your new avatar, Unit. :happy:

No, the Camouflaged troopers are completely new and improved.
"Clean" is just vanilla skins isn't it? And this mod is for the Empire not the Republic so I probably won't use the Eagle skin... Maybe an original "Raven" design for Imperial Armour?

Wow... I just had a blonde moment. I knew those were rep, I just forgot to remember that they were rep.  :wacko:

Ok, nevermind. I look foreward to testing your Raven skins? (Please)  :happy:

Quote from: Unit 33 on July 02, 2012, 07:13:06 AM
"Clean" is just vanilla skins isn't it?

It's pointless for empire, since they basically already have the clean skins. All that's changed to the rep to make them "clean" is the color markings were removed and replaced with grey. (For most)

Yeah sounds good ..  :)
But my Ideas dont care ?!? :(
My Released Mods

Crazy Black & White Cloud City: http://www.mediafire.com/?e8iz6tqht4udfk4

Hey Unit could you give me the links for the sand troopers (worn armor) and the 333rd troopers (black armor). Also could you make a skin for Ice Uniforms (like on Rhen Vahr)?

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Quote from: ツ »¥ Ø Ð Å«™ ·٠•●●♥♫ ²º¹² on July 02, 2012, 08:58:16 AM
Yeah sounds good ..  :)
But my Ideas dont care ?!? :(

One thing at a time ;)

Quote from: Darth Verik on July 02, 2012, 09:14:48 AM
Hey Unit could you give me the links for the sand troopers (worn armor) and the 333rd troopers (black armor). Also could you make a skin for Ice Uniforms (like on Rhen Vahr)?

I'll release the whole lost as separate online mods when I'm done. Hold onto your bottom...

Ice skins? Are you asking whether I'm editing the Snow Troopers too? Because I am.

No, i mean to change the normal outfits, like the once on tantooine, to snow trooper skins.

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

I was just scimming through google images for cool looking snow troopers, this was one that caught my eye.

Quote from: Darth Verik on July 02, 2012, 12:30:31 PM
No, i mean to change the normal outfits, like the once on tantooine, to snow trooper skins.
Oh I see. Yeah I could do that too.

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on July 02, 2012, 12:41:39 PM
I was just scimming through google images for cool looking snow troopers, this was one that caught my eye.

Yes that's the Ralph Mcquarrie concept art for the Snowtrooper. I based my "Concept Troopers" mod around them.

July 02, 2012, 01:54:54 PM #28 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:49:15 PM by ✫Şђã·Żäм✫
I know this is kinda a personal preference for the emp skin changer, but I would really like it if you could incorperate a Scout Trooper "legion".  :happy:

Regular Scout as trooper, Scout with blue markings as demolitions, Yellow/orange markings for pilot, red for sniper, Idc about the jet trooper. Perhaps making the markings similar to the clones, or just an overall color change for each faction. (Solid colors with different lights and darks to make it look more real.)
--
If you can't add that, I may *try* to make it myself and you can maybe fix it up, cause I love the feel of the Scout in-game. It makes me feel so awesome...  8)
--
EDIT: How do you attach something when you've already posted?

Quote from: ✫Şђã·Żäм✫ on July 02, 2012, 01:54:54 PM
If you can't add that, I may *try* to make it myself and you can maybe fix it up, cause I love the feel of the Scout in-game. It makes me feel so awesome...  8)
When you have a clear idea such as that one, you may find it more fun to make it yourself.