REQUEST: Tusken weapons modification

Started by Kit Fisto, May 18, 2012, 06:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I need someone to make a weapons mod on the stock tusken raiders. You don't have to change the skins. It is for my mission map Buckler is making for me.

Here are the units
Regular Trooper: Rebel Blaster but with green bullets, Tusken Cycler, 3 Grenades, 3 concussion grenades
Heavy Trooper: CIS Rocket launcher but it is a green bullet, tusken cycler, 3 grenades, 6 mines
Pilot Trooper: Modified Tusken Cycler it shoots 5 bullets very fast then has a 2 second recharge time, Fusion Cutter, 5 Health/ammo
Sniper: Empire Sniper gun, 4 grenades, runs super fast and has a little bit more life
Special: A'Sharad Hett ( http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/232/9/a/A__Sharad_Hett_by_witchking08.jpg ): Green Lightsaber, Lightsaber Block, force choke ( brings down life very fast ) Lightsaber block is a separate weapon from lightsaber attack.

All bullets are green.
Anyone want to do it real quick?

i could do it, if no one else wants to, it is indeed not hard at all

when do you want me to make it?

AWESOME! Could you possibly do it ASAP? Thanks! :cheer:

May 20, 2012, 02:42:38 AM #3 Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 02:48:29 AM by MARCUS
i will make it now, should i pm you the zip or should i place him here?

and how should i upload it, in the all and imp form or in the asset form?

in the asset form you could change the tga (appearences) of the tuskens, else you won't

and which names do i need to use, your 'regular trooper' or like 'tusken raider' ?

May 20, 2012, 06:54:23 AM #4 Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 06:57:20 AM by kitfisto15678
Could you place the zip here so that Buckler has easy access to it. I am not familiar with modding talk so I don't really understand the asset form or imp/all. Just make it so that Buckler can easily put it in the mod. I do want A'Sharad Hett to look a little different like in the picture in the first post. If thats not possible I don't really care.
Here are the names
Tusken Raider
Tusken Annihilator
Tusken Engineer
Tusken Sharpshooter
A'Sharad Hett

I have a mac so again release it in a way that is easy for Buckler so that this can be done and I can play it!!!!!!!! :)
Alright! Hopefully no troubles arise!  :tu:

okay, i guess it will be finished this wednessday

i had some problems testing but those are fixed

but i have 1 question, do i have to skin/change appearences of asharad hett?

and he will have only 1 jedi saber, is that ok?

You don't have to if you don't want.  ;)
Yes I know that in SWBF you can't have 2 lightsabers so yes that will be fine. Do you know what this is going to? Here is the link http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=4571.0

There is an existing skin & model for Asharad Hett.
But I think it's 404'd. I can make a new one really quick.

if you could do that unit 33, that would be good

and kitfisto;

what do you mean with:

Do you know what this is going to? Here is the link http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=4571.0

i dont get the question :D

Quote from: MARCUS on May 20, 2012, 08:11:02 AM
if you could do that unit 33, that would be good
Here it is; it uses the standard Tusken model.

Quote from: MARCUS on May 20, 2012, 08:11:02 AM
what do you mean with:

QuoteDo you know what this is going to? Here is the link http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=4571.0
I dont get the question :D

He's asking whether you are aware that this side mod is going to be used as part of a mod map.

aaah, jeah i do :D

i check on every post/reply every 2 hours so nothing happens without me knowing about it :D

May 20, 2012, 10:11:30 AM #11 Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 10:51:36 AM by kitfisto15678
Sorry about not being clear. Hey this just popped into my head but could you also make a skin change for the empire? The only change would be that the stormtrooper is instead a sandtrooper. Just use the Shock Trooper skin and put that on the regular trooper. No weapons change or anything, just 1 skin change. Could you do that?  :)

EDIT: Almost forgot! Give a'sharad hett force jump! And he can fall from unlimited hight and not get hurt.  :D

so if i understand, you want me to change the skin of the regular trooper to the shock trooper's skin?

okay, i will upload it wednesday after testing it myself

Quote from: MARCUS on May 20, 2012, 10:57:15 AM
so if i understand, you want me to change the skin of the regular trooper to the shock trooper's skin?
Yes.  ;)
Did you get the part about A'Sharad Hett having force jump?

jeah, sure :D

it will be ready the day after tomorrow