Any mappers available?

Started by Kit Fisto, April 20, 2012, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For this map I was wondering if you could make the sides a little different just to change it up a little, just the skins for the special class no weapons change.
1. Dark Trooper has Boba Fett Skin
2. Wookiee has Chewbacca skin
3. Jet Trooper has Jango Fett Skin

Sound good?

I was thinking Rebels vs Bounty Hunters like the movie. I'll make boba fett in there too. Epifire says he can't do the model :/
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

So that means just the 4 skiffs like a said earlier?
About the sides, you could make a Snake version with your sides then a kitfisto version with my skins for the special class like I said above... because maps with side mods get boring for me after a while unless they are only skins(and Napseeker stuff). So I would be happy if you would do the Boba and Jango Fett and Chewbacca skins for the map. Then you could make a version with your bounty hunters (which would probably be cooler for a lot of other people ;)). Let me know what you think? :)

Alright. I'll figure something out about the model.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Well I don't really care if the barge is there or not but I do want what I stated above... :tu:

In case this is still an issue.
I got the scaffolding off the barge, but I can't get the doors closed on the bottom.
[spoiler]I'm still learning how to manipulate quaternions.
If anyone knows the math, please, please, please, let me know.
I can encode them, multiply, add and subtract them, but I don't know how to translate them into human readable (useable) terms.[/spoiler]

The doors can be removed, along with the engine and stuff hanging out.
But it leaves a big hole in the botom of it.

I'm keeping it in my work folder anyway, as I think it will make a groovy transport vehicle conversion, one day.

So, would a ramp-less barge with a hole in the bottom help at all?

Nah, just keep it for a vehicle conversion. I don't think this map is possible without a lot of custom models.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Groovy.
This one (the barge) is long term anyway.
I haven't even opened a vehicle to see how the hard points are set up.