A mod map idea

Started by Kit Fisto, April 13, 2012, 11:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there any one who would want to make this map for me? I was thinking jabbas sail barge straight outa episode VI! If it sounds interesting to anyone I'll put more details in how it would look.

Nice idea,  :)
but ain't the sail barge from the stock mos eisley map a bit too small?

Ther would be 2 of those from mos eiselyon either side of the barge that would be about twice the length and size of the skiff...

That would involve creating a newer model for the sail barge, if you are able to find a pre-existing model on the internet, that would help greatly.

How long would it take to make a new model?

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on April 14, 2012, 07:43:45 AM
How long would it take to make a new model?

Probably a couple of days if you have the software--which hasn't been sold for the last 6 or so years, and cost a few thousand dollars back then...
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

well I have a mac so I cant really make it...
How about this, get 4 skiffs from mos eisley and put them in a circle "floating" around the sarlaac pit and make 2 of them CPs. then have it where if you fall of the skiffs you go down a steep hill that you cant climb up and you fall in the sarlaac pit! to connect the 4 skiffs you would have a narrow platform for people to walk across. The skiffs would each have 1 turrent attached  on them like in mos eisley. I wanted to have jabbas sail barge but if you cant make it then this would be just as good. One thought though should it be where the CPs can't be captured and you spawn on any of the 4 skiffs or should the CPs be capturable. Let me know if you think it is :cheer: or  :td:

May 02, 2012, 10:40:05 AM #7 Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 06:49:09 AM by Darth Gamer
And the heroes could be Boba Fett and Han Solo...what do you think?
Don't fail me again admiral.