Need a Civilian

Started by Snake, April 22, 2010, 05:35:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey guys, I know there's a couple good modelers out there, I need a civilian to be my local class on the Desert mission. I need a middle-eastern skinned guy with maybe a turban thing and clothes a civilian middle-eastern would wear. This would also be EXTREMELY useful as it can be reskinned to be many different things.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Would the civilain have any weapons?

Yes it would have an m16 or something, probably something like a rifle.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on April 22, 2010, 05:35:36 AM
Hey guys, I know there's a couple good modelers out there, I need a civilian to be my local class on the Desert mission. I need a middle-eastern skinned guy with maybe a turban thing and clothes a civilian middle-eastern would wear. This would also be EXTREMELY useful as it can be reskinned to be many different things.

This is a very, very controversial request. Even America's Army got rid of the turbans and such in their games and changed it to Russian Mercs as the enemy team.

Regardless, it would be interesting if someone tried to do so.

#TYBG

Why is it controversial? I just need a civilian, but I think I made a pretty nice middle-eastern civilian by skinning Han Solo, it looks pretty good except the "hat" looks kinda weird. You will all see it in my Desert map hopefully.  :)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

You're putting middle eastern civilians that are hostile into a battlefield. 'Nuff said. :P

#TYBG

Oh yeah that makes sense lol
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Have you thought of using retextured Luke Skywalker, Mace Windu, and Count Dooku models?

=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder